[返回女性频道首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
“拉撒路夫人”:分享我最喜歡的美國女詩人Sylvia Plath普拉絲
送交者: 湘君[首辅宰相★★★★★] 于 2014-01-22 18:47 已读 2108 次 4 赞  

湘君的个人频道

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



我最愛的女詩人之一,Sylvia Plath (希尔维亚·普拉絲)。15嵗時第一次讀她的作品,從此愛上。


才華橫溢的Plath, 于1963年2月的一個下午,在家中將煤氣打開把頭伸入壁爐,結束了自己年輕的生命,年僅30。


這是她以描述自殺為主題來控訴二戰的詩詞中很有代表性的一首。信手譯來,請多指教~ 



Lady Lazarus |   拉薩路夫人


I have done it again. |   我又成功了。
One year in every ten |    每十年一次
I manage it - |   我都能做到 —

A sort of walking miracle, my skin |   活生生的神跡見證:我的皮膚
Bright as a Nazi lampshade, |   闪亮有如纳粹的人皮灯罩;
My right foot |   我的右脚 

A paperweight, |  是一塊紙鎮;
My face a featureless, fine |  我的臉毫無特徵,一塊上等
Jew linen. |  猶太亞麻布。

Peel off the napkin |  將這塊餐布剝下,
O my enemy. |  哦,我的敵人。  
Do I terrify? - | 是否嚇著你了? —

The nose, the eye pits, the full set of teeth? |  我的鼻子,眼洞,整副森森白齒,及
 The sour breath |  這腐酸氣味的呼吸
Will vanish in a day. |  過一天就會蕩然無存。

Soon, soon the flesh | 須臾,須與之間這肉體
The grave cave ate will be |  這副被墓穴吞噬的肉體 
At home on me |  會再安居在我身上。

And I a smiling woman. | 而我,我這微笑著的女子,
I am only thirty. |  我僅三十嵗。
And like the cat I have nine times to die. |   如貓一般可以死亡九次。

This is Number Three. |  三次至今 —
What a trash |  真是廢物 — 
To annihilate each decade. |  每過十年便會毀滅。 

What a million filaments. |   這數以萬計的游絲,
The peanut-crunching crowd |   這群嚼著花生的人們  
Shoves in to see |  爭先恐後地擠來看我。 

Them unwrap me hand and foot - |  他們將我從頭到腳剝個精光 —
The big strip tease. |  一場巨型脫衣舞會。 
Gentlemen, ladies |  先生們,女士們, 

These are my hands | 此處是我的手、
My knees. |  我的膝蓋、
I may be skin and bone, |  雖然只是皮包骨 ,

Nevertheless, I am the same, identical woman. |  但依然是如出一撤的那個女子。
The first time it happened I was ten. |  第一次發生時,我僅十歲。
It was an accident. |   那只是意外。

The second time I meant |   第二次我有意 
To last it out and not come back at all. |   讓它無期延續,從此不再歸來。
I rocked shut |    我緊閉著搖動,

As a seashell. |  像一只海蚌。
They had to call and call |   他們只能千呼万喚, 
And pick the worms off me like sticky pearls. |  把一條條蚯蚓如黏糊的珍珠一樣從我身上挑走。


Dying |   死亡
Is an art, like everything else. |  是一種藝術,和世間一切事物一般。
I do it exceptionally well. |   我尤其擅長。

I do it so it feels like hell. |  我如此這般只是爲了感受地獄。
I do it so it feels real. |  我如此這般只是爲了感受真切。。
I guess you could say I've a call. |  或許我只是聽到了某種召喚。

It's easy enough to do it in a cell. |  在牢房中尋死,談何容易。 
It's easy enough to do it and stay put. |  尋死之後靜靜不動,又是談何容易。
It's the theatrical |  可是,這戲劇性的

Comeback in broad day |  光天化日之下的歸來, 
To the same place, the same face, the same brute |  那舊地,舊人,獸性依舊,
Amused shout: |  情不自禁地叫出:  

'A miracle!' |  “奇跡!”
That knocks me out. | — 這才讓我死去活來。
There is a charge | 請繳費:

For the eyeing of my scars, there is a charge |  如要目觀我的傷疤,請繳費: 
For the hearing of my heart - |  如要耳聼我的心跳 —
It really goes. |  它真的還在跳動。

And there is a charge, a very large charge |  請繳費: 請繳一筆不菲的費用, 
For a word or a touch |  如果你想聼我説話,想摸我一下, 
Or a bit of blood |  或是想見血。

Or a piece of my hair or my clothes. |   又或是想要我的一絲頭髮,我的一角衣衫。
So, so, Herr Doktor. |  就這樣吧 ,醫生君。 
So, Herr Enemy. |  就這樣吧,敵人君。

I am your opus, |  我是你們的樂曲。
I am your valuable, |  我是你們的值錢貨。
The pure gold baby |   那純金寶貝,

That melts to a shriek. |  熔煉出一聲慘叫。
I turn and burn. |   我在燃燒中輾轉反側。
Do not think I underestimate your great concern. |  可別以爲我低估了你們偉大的關懷。 

Ash, ash - |   對著骨灰 —
You poke and stir. |  你們反復戳撥。 
Flesh, bone, there is nothing there - |  除了骨頭,肌肉,別無他物 —

A cake of soap,  |    一塊肥皂, 
A wedding ring, |   一只婚戒,
A gold filling. |   一顆金牙。

Herr God, Herr Lucifer |  上帝君,魔鬼君, 
Beware |   警戒,
Beware. |   警戒。

Out of the ash |  從灰燼中
I rise with my red hair |  紅髮的我冉冉升起 , 
And I eat men like air. |  吃人如同呼吸空氣。



(此為作者生前的朗誦) Image and video hosting by TinyPic /圖片為五蚤先生友情提供。

评分完成:已经给 湘君 加上 200 银元!

喜欢湘君朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 湘君的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回女性频道首页]
湘君 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )


用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画


     图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...






[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]