[返回经济观察首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
这有十六岁?是不是又改年龄了?看着顶多13
送交者: 宝马哥[★品衔R6★] 于 2021-08-03 21:43 已读 1131 次  

宝马哥的个人频道

Teen gymnast lands China's first gold in women's gymnastics since 2012, defeats her hero Simone Biles 6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

Thy Nguyen 6park.com

Tue, August 3, 2021, 5:53 PM 6park.com

Guan Chenchen took home China’s first gold in women’s gymnastics since 2012 and defeated her hero, Simone Biles, in the finals.

6park.com

The victory: Guan, 16, won her first Olympic medal in the balance beam final on Aug. 3.

6park.com

6park.com

The young gymnast took the lead for first place and scored 14.633 points while her teammate Tang Xijing scored 14.233 points and earned the silver. Simone Biles was close behind with a score of 14.000, reported CNN World.

The victory marks China’s first gold in women’s gymnastics since Deng Linlin won the balance beam title at the 2012 Olympics in London.

“I’m very happy. I am very excited and I am very proud to be able to represent my country,” said Guan.

Her win holds a personal significance since she ranked above Biles, who is Guan’s hero, according to her Olympics profile.
6park.com

6park.com

Gymnastics history: Guan participated in several sports when she was younger and it was a family member that suggested she should take up gymnastics.

6park.com

6park.com

She began the sport in November 2010 in Xiantao, China.

In 2018, she was named as the Master of Sport by the General Administration of Sport of China.

6park.com

Featured Image via The 15.366 (left), Gymnastea (right) 6pa

喜欢宝马哥朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 宝马哥的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回经济观察首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]