[返回学习园地首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
每日趣图:Good Design
送交者: icemessenger[♂☆★★★SuperMod★★★☆♂] 于 2023-12-19 9:33 已读 7127 次 1 赞  

icemessenger的个人频道

What do we consider good design? Packaging that's pleasing to the eye? A product that makes our lives easier? A structure that blends in seamlessly with nature? A design that's sustainable but practical all at once? Maybe it's something that fits the criteria for all of the above. 6park.com

Here is a collection of examples that implement all of the above in design. The subreddit r/GoodDesign is for those who appreciate pleasing visuals and mindful execution. Check out these design innovations that prove not everything has to suck. Product and packaging design can be practical, original and beautiful at the same time.

#1 This Should Be The Standard

#2 Clever!

#3 Love The Design For The Spine Of These Books

#4 Crosswalk Projected On A Dirty Winter Road

#5 Incorporating A Wheelchair Ramp Into Stairway Design

#6 Never Crane My Neck Again!

#7 These Shoes Are Pretty Neat!

#8 Decathlon Now Sews The Labels Onto Small Scraps Of Fabric Instead Of The Actual Clothing Item, So It's Easier To Cut Them And They Don't Leave Any Itchy Residue Behind

#9 (X-Post) "The Middle Snap On My Baby's Onesie Is A Different Color To Help Align The Buttons."

#10 This Is A 1954 Camper With A Boat As Its Top

#11 This Pasta Packaging

#12 Love That!

#13 This Chair In The Food Court Of A Mall Has A Notch Cut Out For Your Bags

#14 You Only Can See This At Night

#15 The Tiger Face On My Bag Of Nuts Spells Out Tiger Nuts

#16 These Public Benches Are Reversible, So You Can Choose To Look At People, Or Boats

#17 This Toilet Paper With A Mini Roll Of Toilet Paper Inside Instead Of An Hollow Cardboard Roll!

#18 The Tear Offs On This Poster For Domestic Abuse Have The Phone Number Disguised As A Bar Code

#19 My Puzzle Came With A Stand For The Box

#20 Really Appreciated The Removable Sticker Brand Name For A Reusable Canister

#21 Someone Requested A Pop-Up Sloth Hook

#22 I Possibly Found The Best Ever Pencils. After Using Them You Can Plant Them In The Soil And Then A Sapling Will Grow From The Green Bottom!

#23 My Shirt Has A Cloth For Cleaning Glasses Sewn Into It

#24 4 Handles So That More People Can Hold It + These The Handles Don’t Connect To The Floor So That The Floor Can Be Cleaned Easily

#25 My Empanada Says What Meat Is Inside

#26 Where Are These When I Forget My Sunglasses. They Put Rails Under The Benches In This Park So You Can Always Be In The Shadow

#27 This Is Exactly What Makes Good Design! Oklahoma Manhole Covers Have A City Map On It With A White Dot Showing Where In The City You Are

#28 A Drum Pedal Was Repurposed To Provide A Zero-Contact Hand Sanitizer Station

#29 This Remote Has A Headphone Plug In It To Listen To TV Quietly

#30 This Pill Can Be Split Into 5mg Doses Or 7.5mg Doses Depending On Which Side You Break It

#31 I Would Apply

#32 Good Design Is Right Where You Need It

#33 These Posters

#34 The Door Handles Turn Red If You Lock The Door

#35 This Is Perfect

#36 This Dishwasher Projects A Timer Onto The Floor

#37 Nail Polish Bottle Has A Swatch Of The Colour Attached To The Bottle So You Can See How The Colour Looks On You

#38 Thought This Would Belong Here

#39 Genius Ad For A Funeral Company

#40 Tesla Cars Have A Feature That Lets Bystanders Know That The Car Is Air-Conditioned And The Pen Inside Is Safe

#41 The "One A Day Banana" Pack, Containing Several Bananas Of Different Ripeness So That You Can Eat Them Over Several Days. (Korea)

#42 Shades By Design Logo Is Correct When Read Up And Down And When Read Left To Right!

#43 Cool

#44 My School Mascot Is The Bulldogs, This Is The Logo They Came Up With For Their Esports Team

#45 My 3 Tacos Came In A Container That Was Made To Hold 3 Tacos Upright 🌮

#46 My TV Mount Has A Spirit Level In It

#47 This Track To Help People Bring Their Bikes Up Or Down Stairs

#48 Amazon Has Reflective Panels In The Top Of Their Lockers So You Don't Have To Jump Around Like A Maniac To Make Sure You Got All Your Stuff

#49 A Trash Can For Cyclists To Toss Things While They Bike

#50 Integrated Storage For Chocks In Space Above Fender

喜欢icemessenger朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ icemessenger的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回学习园地首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]