[返回学习园地首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
每日趣图:New Year’s celebrations gone wrong
送交者: icemessenger[♂☆★★★SuperMod★★★☆♂] 于 2024-01-02 9:16 已读 5292 次 2 赞  

icemessenger的个人频道

New Year’s Eve is supposed to be about new beginnings. A blank slate. A fresh start that helps us reprioritize and focus on living a truly good, healthy, and happy life. However, fate—if it exists—seems to have a twisted sense of humor. And bad luck doesn’t care much about what day it is. 6park.com

We have collected some of the most painful photos from all around the net of people’s New Year’s celebrations gone wrong. Fires, floods, and dishes gone disastrously wrong are just the tip of the iceberg. Scroll down for a reminder about why it’s important to be grateful for what we all have, even when things go very wrong.

#1 New Year's Photobomb

#2 Our Sweet 7-Year-Old Dog Has A New Fireworks Phobia Thanks To The Neighbor Who Just Had To Shoot Illegal Fireworks Off Above Our House

#3 New Year's Eve Again. Never Forget

#4 Don't Forget To Wear Your Seatbelts This New Year's Eve

#5 Because I'm Not Buying A New Glass Every Year

#6 My iHome Is Still Drunk From New Year's Eve Partying

#7 Friend Accidentally Bought These Folding Chairs Online For His New Year's Eve Party. Only 5 For $8

#8 How I Rang In The New Year

#9 Instead Of 2 A's And 2 E's, We Got 4 A's In This Happy New Year Balloon Pack

#10 In Celebration Of New Year, People Like To Shoot Bullets Into The Air In Pakistan. One Managed To Go Through My Window

#11 Happy New Year. Watch Your Step On That Ice. Broke In 3 Places. I Live Alone In The Woods

#12 Celebrating New Year's Eve By Myself

#13 The Amount Of Rubbish Left In Times Square After New Year's Eve

#14 My Friend Got Home After Work Around 2 AM To Find His Neighbor's Son After Too Much Of The New Year's Eve Celebration

#15 Got This Gem At About 10 PM Last Night, Hours Before The New Year

#16 Happy New Year! What A Great Start To 2022

#17 I Work 3rd Shift At A Hotel. For Ten Minutes, The Guy Argued He Was Staying In 227. We Don't Have A 227. He Was At The Wrong Hotel. Happy New Year

#18 4-Year-Old Girl Hit In The Shoulder With A Falling Bullet While Enjoying Fireworks

#19 Every New Year I Make Apple Pie From Scratch. 7 Kinds Of Apples, Buttery Crumb Topping. This Year It Promptly Exploded When I Took It Out Of The Oven

#20 How I’m Spending This New Year’s Eve

#21 Wanted A Special Mountain Lake New Year's Eve With The Wife, Even Upgraded To A Room With A View

#22 This Is Not Very Comforting

#23 Happy New Year. Shower Screen Shattered At 1 AM First Day Of The Year

#24 Had Two Stray Bullets Hit My House Just After Midnight On New Year's Eve. Through A Shower And Garage

#25 On New Year's Eve, After People Started Going Home From The Party, A Friend Of Mine Passed Out. We Decided To Have Some Fun By Stacking 12 Cans On His Head

#26 Stuck In Walmart During A New Year's Tornado Warning

#27 Chipped My Teeth 30 Minutes Into The New Year. Still Smiling Tho. Unfortunate Thing Is No Dentist Till The 2nd

#28 Family Has Covid, House Hasn't Had Power For 8+ Hours, And Fridge Is Spoiled. Happy New Year

#29 New Year's Eve Accident In Somerset, Kentucky

#30 Stepped Into The Ocean And Straight Onto A Fish Hook Stuck In The Rocks, On New Year's Day, In A Small Town, With No Doctor On Duty

#31 New Year Party Goes Wrong

#32 Well, I Guess There Will Be No Pork And Sauerkraut To Start The New Year

#33 My Neighbor's Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S Caught On Fire On New Year's Eve

#34 Great Start To The New Year. Stepped On A Sewing Needle Which Broke Off In My Big Toe

#35 It's 10 PM And These Party Hearties Are Done

#36 Sounds Like We Come From The Same Kind Of Family

#37 Our Apartment Flooded At 12:05 On New Year's Eve

#38 First My Car Gets Rear-Ended On New Year's Day. Now Godzilla Decided To Rip A Hole In My Door

#39 New Year's Eve At Work A Few Years Back. Was Refilling The Stock On The Bottom Shelf And The Whole Thing Collapsed, Almost Caught My Arm

#40 Happy New Year To Us. Someone Smashed Our Brick Mailbox

#41 I Was Almost Done With Work, Then Someone Made A Mess All Over The Floor. I Had To Stay Late To Clean It On New Year's Eve. I Missed My Reservations For My Date

#42 Right When The New Year's Ball Dropped, My Cat Broke Her Tooth While Playing With My Other Cat. Happy 2023

#43 When Complaining About Fireworks On New Year's Eve And Someone Decides To Decorate Your Apartment Wall With AK-47. What A Start Of The Year

#44 Neighbors Were Too Lazy To Properly Clean Up After New Year's Eve, So They Just Swept Their Trash Into The Corridor

#45 New Year's Eve Parties Always Result In A Casualty. Someone's Idea Of A Good Time Is Pushing Our Grill In The Pool

#46 When You Leave The Old Year In Style. This Just About Sums Up 2021

#47 New Year’s Shenanigans. Taken In North Philadelphia

#48 New Year's Eve Brings Out The Best In Us All

#49 If You Start Cooking Beef Wellington At 23:30, Your Pan Will Crack At Exactly Midnight Of The New Year

#50 A Great Way To Finish Out The Year. My TV Broke On New Year's Eve

喜欢icemessenger朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ icemessenger的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回学习园地首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]