[返回学习园地首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
每日趣图:Doppelgangers
送交者: icemessenger[♂☆★★★SuperMod★★★☆♂] 于 2024-01-06 9:50 已读 6213 次 1 赞  

icemessenger的个人频道

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a twin? If you were identical, you might be able to play tricks on strangers who don’t realize there are two of you. And you would finally get to experience the magic of twin telepathy yourself! 6park.com

But if you’re looking for the next best thing to having an actual twin, we’re happy to inform you that, somewhere out there, you definitely have a doppelganger. Below, you’ll find photos we have gathered from around the web of people who have found their doppelgangers in the most unexpected places. Enjoy scrolling through these entertaining and confusing pics, and be sure to upvote the ones that appear to be glitches in the Matrix!

#1 Two Stranger Twins Met At A Hockey Game, And The Third One Found Their Picture Online

#2 I Wasn’t Convinced Until Now. We Are Definitely In A Simulation. Today I Randomly Swam Past My Doppelgänger At The Flamingo Pool In Vegas

#3 Yes Dani, Tell Us How

#4 My Family's Friend Is A Persian Replica Of Jeff Goldblum. They Finally Met

#5 A Girl From My School And I. The More I Look, The Weirder It Gets

#6 She Is Nowhere Near As Thrilled As Her Father

#7 Pretty Sure I Saw Robin Williams's Identical Twin While On Vacation In Germany

#8 The French Gentleman Spawn Is Broken

#9 Met My Doppelganger

#10 Jack Black's Twin? I’ve Been Called Him My Entire Life! If Someone On Here Knows Him, Tell Him I’m A Huge Fan And That He Looks Like Me

#11 Spotted A Glitch In The Matrix Today

#12 Casually Met My Doppelganger At A Boat Party

#13 You're Not My Grandmother

#14 Server At The Restaurant Said: "Hey, There's A Guy In The Kitchen That Looks Just Like You. Can I Bring Him Out?"

#15 So It Turns Out I Have A Twin In Israel. Either That Or There's A Glitch In The Matrix

#16 I Have Worked Here For 2 Years. I Have Only Seen Them Individually. Had A Major "What Is This" Moment Today When I Realized It Was Two Different People

#17 10 Years Ago, I Went Off To College And People I Didn't Know Kept Coming Up To Me And Calling Me "Brian". My Name Is Josh. Then, A Few Weeks Later, I Met Brian, And We Took This Picture

#18 I Found This Random Painting In A Thrift Store That Looks Unsettlingly Similar To Me

#19 My Parents (On The Left) Matching With Strangers From Their Cruise

#20 Andrew Zimmern And Myself At The 2019 South Beach Food And Wine Festival

#21 Einstein's Doppelganger Found In A Random Supermarket, Egypt

#22 These Two People Had Such A Similar Look It Was Uncanny

#23 Googled My Name The Other Day And Found My Doppelganger From 70 Years Ago, Who Just Happened To Have My Same Name

#24 Found My Slimmer Alter Ego On The Bus Stop Commercial

#25 I Always Get "You Look Like The Guy From The Mummy". What Do You Think?

#26 Baldception?

#27 My Boss's Girlfriend Knows Bernie's Doppelganger, Who's The Bass Player At Their Church

#28 Even Their Bags Are The Same. Not Enough Non-Player Character Design In The Matrix

#29 In 1981, My Mom Had A Nanny Who Looked Like Mrs. Doubtfire

#30 Two Of My Friends Are Doppelgängers. They Lived 700 Miles Apart But Both Moved To Denver. Now They Are Adventure Buddies. DoppelDaves Do Denver

#31 I Have Been Told I Was Bryan Cranston's Doppelganger Since Breaking Bad Started

#32 It Happened

#33 I'm Actually A Vampire And Here's A Picture Of Me From The 40s. Just Joking, Just My Doppelganger Great Uncle

#34 That Is Too Funny

#35 I Look Creepily Similar To The Guy In This Poster

#36 Drove 10 Hours Alone To A Concert And Met My Doppelganger

#37 Two Random, Yet Almost Identical, Boomers

#38 My Son Matches The Placemat At Chic-Fil-A

#39 I've Been Looking For Her Ever Since

#40 My Little Cousins Wanted To Know Why The Art Museum Had A Painting Of Their Uncle

#41 I Have An Uncanny Resemblance To The Freya Carving At Epcot’s Stave Church

#42 Found My Double Today

#43 I Found This While Looking For A Picture Frame

#44 I Found Mine. We Are Not Related, I Found Him In NYC, It Was Very Freaky

#45 I Present To You: Doppelgangers, Couple Edition. This Is My Friend's Husband (Top Left Corner) With A Friend (Left-Hand Side Corner) And Their Befriended Couple

#46 An Old Friend Of Mine On The Left, And A Guy I Work With On The Right. Not Only Do They Look Alike, But All Their Mannerisms Are The Same, Same Voice, Laugh, Smile, And Eyes

#47 Glitch In The Matrix

#48 Steve Jobs' Lookalike In Egypt

#49 Glitch In The Mirror

#50 Found My Dad's Doppelganger On A Trip To Jamaica

喜欢icemessenger朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ icemessenger的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回学习园地首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]