[返回学习园地首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
每日趣图:My house, not my cat 🐈‍⬛
送交者: icemessenger[♂☆★★★SuperMod★★★☆♂] 于 2024-01-27 9:05 已读 4573 次 1 赞  

icemessenger的个人频道

Cat behavior is a great reminder that just because you think of some piece of property as yours, this is just a human legal formality and hardly applies anywhere else. Cat owners already know that their pets will range as far and wide as they can manage, but what is truly confusing is when one encounters a cat that isn’t even theirs. 6park.com

The “My house, not my cat” Facebook page is dedicated to those hilarious, if unnerving moments when people come home to find a strange feline just hanging out. So get as comfortable as the cats here, upvote your favorites, and be sure to comment your thoughts below.

#1 I Now Apparently Have My Own Orange. This Dude Showed Up At My House, Ran Inside And Refused To Leave. No Microchip And No Claimants. He Now Responds To The Name Carrot Cake

#2 This Little Fluff Wandered In And Decided My Wife’s Crochet Basket Was A Comfortable Bed

#3 Went To My Friend's House The Other Evening. She Went Through To The Kitchen To Make A Drink

#4 My House Not My Cat

#5 My Work, Not My Cat This Is In A Truck Manufacturing Workshop With 30+ Guys And This Cat Is Adored By All And Gets So Much Attention It’s Hilarious

#6 These Two Showed Up On My Porch A Few Days Ago Looking For Food And Love

#7 My Husband… Not Our Cat

#8 This Frail Old Boy, Who Is Not My Cat, Is Always Trying To Get Into My House

#9 This Gorgeous Boy Had Been Coming To My House For Breakfast For Years

#10 Not My Cat Caught Breaking Into My Bathroom. He's Very Cute, Very Rowdy And Didn't Apologize For Barging In

#11 Shortly After We Moved To A New Neighborhood, A Pretty Little Cat Showed Up At Our Door And Came Inside The House For A Tour

#12 My House, My Sleeping Teen, My Grey And White Cat (Lentils), But Not My Tabby

#13 Left The Living Room, To Go Make Coffee In The Kitchen. Apparently I Left The Front Door Open Too. I Have 2 Cats. This Is Not One Of Them

#14 My House. My Rad Skeleton Dude, Gerald. Not My Cat. He Now Belongs To Gerald

#15 My Mother-In-Law Heard Meowing And Opened The Door And This Baby Waltzed Right In

#16 Don't Even Know Who's This Guy Is But He Makes Himself Home Everyday

#17 So This Guy Showed Up The Other Day. He Had A Chip, So With The Vets Help, We Were Able To Contact The Owner

#18 Went Upstairs To Make My Bed. This Fella Says No. My House, My Bedroom, My Duvet... ... You Guessed It. Not My Flippin Cat

#19 My Wheels, Not My Cat. She Really Wants To Get In My Hallway (Forbidden!) And Her New Tactic Is Waiting By My Door And Hopping Onto My Lap In The Hope Of A Free Ride In

#20 I Only Have One Grey Cat (The One In The Middle) And There Are At Least Two Identical Ones In My Neighborhood Who Keep Coming Into My House

#21 Bought A Microchip Cat Flap To Stop Other Cats Coming In And Stealing Food

#22 My Balcony, Not My Cat

#23 Two Weeks Ago, I Came Home Late And Heard The Neighbour’s Cat Meowing Repeatedly And Roaming In Front Of The House

#24 My House, Not My Cat. He Comes And Goes

#25 Uh, Not Sure Whose Cat This Is Or Why It Is In My Bathroom, But I Should've Knocked First I Guess

#26 I Told This Boy He Wasn’t My Cat For 2 Years. A Year And A Half Ago I Finally Caved And He Is Now My Cat. He Purrs Every Time I Tell Him He’s My Cat And He Has A Home

#27 In This Photo Are A Nmc And A Mc Hanging Out In My House Together. Orange Tabby Is A Stray Nmc. It Is Over 110 Degrees Here In Phoenix I Couldn't Leave Him Out In The Heat, Could I?

#28 I Called My Cat In From The Dark. He Came Running In. Turned In The Lights… This Is Not My Cat

#29 Everyone, Meet Louie. He’s My Landlord's Cat, And Even Though He Lives In A Different House He Comes And Hangs Out With Me Every Day

#30 My Washing Machine. Not My Cat

#31 This Little Man Ran Into My Apartment When I Went To Go Outside. He Arrived On The 21st Of October. His Name Is Octavius But I Call Him 21 Savage

#32 This Handsome Fella Keeps Using My Cats' Cat Door To Let Himself Into My House

#33 I Finally Got One! Neighbour's Ex-Barn Cat

#34 Definitely "My House Not My Cat"

#35 I Got Home From Work And Found This Interloper On My Dining Room Table

#36 My House, I Guess It's Now My Cat

#37 Not My Cat. Or Should I Say… Wasn’t My Cat

#38 Found This Cat In Labor On My Porch Today

#39 My Carport, Not My Cat

#40 Mama Cat Still Bringing Kittens Because She Knows They Will Get A Good Meal

#41 My Bathroom, My Bath Mat. Definitely Not My Cat.... Can Confirm Definitely A Cat Since He Kept Me Company While I Went To The Loo

#42 Was Staying In A Gorgeous Farmhouse In West Cork When This Sweet Little Girl Bounded In & Made Herself Comfy On The Sofa

#43 This Guy Is All Banged Up From Fighting With Other Strays. He Decided To Take A Rest In My Bed

#44 She Came Out Of My Baby’s Room, Then Enjoyed The Sofa. We Don’t Have A Cat

#45 Came Home From School Drop Off, Opened My Door, And Here You Go! I Don’t Own Any Cat

#46 My House (In The Background), My Car, Not My Cat

#47 My Sailboat, Not My Cat

#48 My House Not My Cat

#49 My Hotel Room, Definitely Not My Cat. Heard Him Meow In The Rain And He Just Walked In As If He Owns The Place (Actually Think He Does)

#50 Definitely Not Our Cat. It Goes On Walks With Us Now. We Have No Idea Who Owns It. Lol

喜欢icemessenger朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ icemessenger的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回学习园地首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]