[返回学习园地首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
每日趣图:Wholesome Pics Of Pets
送交者: icemessenger[♂☆★★★SuperMod★★★☆♂] 于 2024-02-03 10:11 已读 5771 次  

icemessenger的个人频道

Any pet owner will tell you how rewarding it is to have an adorable little creature running around your home. Sure, they might make messes at times or chew up valuables, but the small annoyances are greatly outweighed by the joy and companionship they bring. And if you’re looking to bring a new fur baby into your home, the best places to look are animal shelters and rescues! 6park.com

Below, you’ll find a list of heartwarming photos from Reddit of animals who have recently been adopted. We’ll warn you right now, pandas, that these pics might melt your heart into a puddle. But if you can handle the cuteness overload, enjoy scrolling through and be sure to upvote all of the photos that make you smile!

#1 Today I Adopted This Beautiful Queen, Her Name Is Nettie And Shes 18 Years Old💞👑

#2 A Stray Puppy I Took In. Can’t Sit Down Without Her Squeezing In Beside Me

#3 Pulled A Mother And Kitten Off The Streets Of Detroit Last Month, Now They Are Spoiled

#4 My Sweet Rescue

#5 Our New Cat Is Ridiculously Photogenic

#6 From Rough Dubai Streets To The English Countryside

#7 Was Never A Cat Person Aaaaand I Became A Cat Dad

#8 Poor Guy Got Dumped In Snow Storm

#9 I Adopted Old Man Shadow Recently. Kevin Gained A Friend And I Lost The Couch

#10 Picking This Boy Up From The Pound Tomorrow. (Oc)

#11 Toast Isn't So Sure Of His New Baby Brother Willy

#12 Found This Little Furry Rascal Freezing On The Street Yesterday. Tomorow We Are Going To The Vet ! Welcome Home Dante/Lucifer 😻🐈‍⬛️

#13 Found A Wee Kitty On A Road 🥺 Mine Now

#14 I’ve Never Had A Cat Before So It’s Been Really Nice Relishing All These Moments With Him. I Immensely Love Him So I Would Like To Share These Photos Of Him!

#15 Just Adopted A Puppy From The Shelter And It Said It’s Breed Is Unknown

#16 I Rescued The Tattooed Cartel Cat That Was Living In A Mexican Prison

#17 This Is The Face That Got Him Adopted

#18 Adopted Rocco And She Said “Let’s Keep Him Forever And Ever And Ever”

#19 Adopted This Sweet Girl Yesterday, We Can't Settle On A Name

#20 Bred And Dumped At The Pound. Now She’s Couch Surfing At My Place

#21 3 Of The 4 Pups I Found On The Highway This Morning

#22 Adopted Our Very First Cat Last Weekend. I Was Worried We'd Get A Non-Friendly Cat Who Was Very Standoffish But She's An Angel. Is Interested With Anything, Pickups No Problem, Wants To Be Cradled Like A Baby, Vibrates All The Time, And... Stops Me From Working Or Playing On My PC

#23 So The Pup We Adopted Turned Out To Be A Big Big Baby🤭 3 Months, 44 Lbs

#24 I Adopted A Kitten And She Came With A Gift.. The Kitten Was Pregnant

#25 It’s -8 Here And Heard A Cry At Our Front Door

#26 I Think My Adopted Pupper Is Happy Here

#27 I Adopted This Sweet Boy 6 Hours Ago And He Just Passed Out And Started Dreaming Right In Front Of Me 🥺❤️

#28 Almost 2 Weeks Ago I Signed Moishe’s Adoption Papers, And He’s Still Smiling Today! I Think He Is Happy To Be In His Forever Home

#29 Just Adopted This 6 Month Old Boy And He’s My First Cat!

#30 Guys, I Need Your Help, I Adopted My New Baby Today But I Need A Name For Him

#31 Adopting These Two Dummies Is The Best Thing That's Ever Happened To Us

#32 I Found A Little Boy I Want To Adopt Locally. He Showed Me His Air Murder Mittens In Seconds Of Seeing Me. I Believe He Will Adopt Me

#33 One Month Since Adoption Day And I’m In Love 🥰

#34 We Adopted These 2 Little Black Beauties About 5 Weeks Ago! I Think We May Be In For Trouble!

#35 His First Sound Sleep After Being Adopted From A Shelter

#36 Picked Up A Stray Cat A While Back. Turned Out She Was Pregnant. Now I Have 5 Cats. 🐈‍⬛

#37 Adopted This Baby Boy Today! He’s Already So Snuggly And Demanding Of Pets. He Doesn’t Know I Love Him So Much Already

#38 I Felt So Lucky That I Adopted Him About 2 Months Ago. He Is Such A Good Paw For Me! What Do Y'all Say

#39 My Parent's Cat Is Still Getting Accustomed To Having A New Puppy Around

#40 Meet Bear (Right) He Just Lost His Human And His Family Offered Him To Me, I Couldn’t Refuse

#41 I Am Adopting This Boy Tomorrow And Couldn’t Be More Excited. Him And His Brothers Were Found Under A Bridge

#42 Adopted A Jersey Wooly

#43 My Rescue Finally Feeling At Peace In My Home ❤️ Have You Ever Rescued A Little Angle?

#44 I Adopted Mine Today! Was Told His Brain Cell Would Come In The Mail In 3-4 Weeks

#45 Found This Baby In My Backyard Today And Now It Is Mine

#46 Our New Kitten Is Obsessed With Her Big Brother

#47 My First Dog In 8 Years. This Boy Is Beau, He Is Already My Best Friend 🩵🩶💙

#48 I Will Adopt Those Cats, I Have Never Had Cats, Will Be The First Time, I Need Help With His Names! Pls 🥰

#49 Two Months Into Adopting A Cat, And I (Chronic Side Sleeper Turned Contortionist) Have Become His Bed 💙

#50 The Cat I Picked Up On The Road Yesterday Is Already Very Friendly With Me Today. I Don't Know Why Her Owner Don't Love Her

喜欢icemessenger朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ icemessenger的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回学习园地首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
    进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]