[返回学习园地首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
每日趣图:Cake Fails 🎂🍰
送交者: icemessenger[♂☆★★★SuperMod★★★☆♂] 于 2024-02-24 10:33 已读 4218 次 1 赞  

icemessenger的个人频道

While most of us can probably scratch together a decent dish or two, baking is a whole ‘nother ball game. There is no touch and go, no feeling, just cold, heartless measurements and temperatures that have to be achieved. Naturally, things tend to go wrong all the time. 6park.com

We’ve gathered the worst cake-baking and decorating fails people thought had to be shared online. From decoration “art” that might inspire horror, to cakes so poorly baked they don’t even hold together, get comfortable as you scroll through, upvote your favorites, and be sure to share your own cake fails in the comments section below.

#1 Every Time My Wife Or I Look At This Cake I Made, We Immediately Cry Laughing

#2 My Daughter Requested One Of Our Cats As Her Birthday Cake. It’s The First Birthday Cake I’ve Ever Made For Her (Cat Included For Comparison)

#3 I Made Cake Toppers For My Wedding And Forgot To Check The Oven's Temperature Before Putting My Fiancée In

#4 So, There Is Going To Be A Cake Competition Fundraiser At My Little Sister's School, And She Made This

#5 Spider-Man Saving His Own Cake

#6 I Tried To Make A Cat Cake

#7 The Cake Decorator Was Told To Spell "Marc" With A "C"

#8 That’s Brilliant

#9 An Attempt Was Made

#10 My Friend Made A Danny DeVito Cake For Her Friend. It's Worse In Person

#11 I See Your Ugly Hedgehog Cake And Raise You My Hedgehog Cake

#12 I Tried To Make A Baby Yoda Cake For My Boyfriend's Birthday, But I Didn’t Have Enough Cake For The Ears, So He Didn't Have Any. Then My Friend Edited A Photo Of My Cake

#13 "It's Going To Look Just Like That!", It Didn't Look Just Like That

#14 My 17-Year-Old Wanted An Owl Birthday Cake And Sent A Photo Of Her Favorite Design. My Dad (81-Year-Old) Decided He'd Make It

#15 See Those Eggs? They Are Supposed To Be In The Pies. I Made Two Hot Oily Chocolate Garbage Circles

#16 We Sent This Cake Photo (Left) To A Cake Shop, And This Is What We Got (Right)

#17 Easter Cake My Friend's Mom Made. Those Eyes Rub Me The Wrong Way

#18 Your Daughter Will Go Far

#19 A Betty Crocker Attempt Was Made. I Tried To Make My Mom A Hedgehog Cake For Her Birthday. For Context, I'm 34 She Was Turning 62. Tasted Great

#20 This Was Way Cuter When I Pictured It In My Head

#21 I Made A He-Man Cake Today. Let The Hubby Decorate. Likeness Is Uncanny

#22 The Cake My Wife Ordered From Walmart. She Called Me Upset And Said She Wanted To Take It Back. I Told Her Nahh It Can’t Be That Bad

#23 He Had One Job - To Write "Happy Birthday"

#24 I Tried To Make My Long-Distance Friend A Cake To Celebrate His Birthday. There Were Not A Lot Of Supplies. It’s Really Bad

#25 I Made A Cake For My Friend. It’s Pretty Obvious But Just To Make Sure It’s Sonic

#26 I Told The Child That This Was The Last Time I Would Mix Anything With Food Coloring. I'm Not A Baker And I Don't Create Any Masterpieces

#27 My Wedding Cake. Yes, We Paid For This

#28 Happy Easter From The Cohen Family

#29 The More I Look At This, The Better It Gets

#30 It's My Spouse's Birthday, So Here's A Throwback To The Time He Said He Wanted An R2-D2 Cake (His Mom Still Had The Cake Pan From His Childhood) And I Made This Monstrosity

#31 Tried Making A Frog Cake For My Boyfriend, I Think He's Going To Leave Me

#32 The Cake My Girlfriend Baked Me

#33 I Tried To Make A Unicorn Cake Once And It Turned Out To Look Like Godzilla. It Was An Angry Unicorn

#34 This Is Just Too Funny

#35 I Made A Shrek Cake

#36 If My Writing Career Fails, I Can Always Fall Back On Cake Baking. It's Such A Relief To Have A Backup Plan

#37 My First Duck Cake

#38 My Horrifying First Attempt At Using Fondant For A "Phantom Of The Opera" Birthday Cake. It Was A Big Hit

#39 Asked My Mom For A Hulk Cake. Nailed It

#40 It's Seen Some Stuff

#41 My Dad Tried To Bake A Cake For My Mom's Birthday. Tried

#42 May I Offer You A Frog?

#43 Best Eat That Cake, Before It Eats You

#44 Wedding Cake. What I Asked For vs. What I Got, Publix Edition

#45 What’s This

#46 Shrimp Cake

#47 It's My Daughter's Birthday And I've Made Her A Cake. It's Been Cooling Down In The Fridge. Let Me Just Check On It Real Quick

#48 When Whole Foods Tried To Make A Little Mermaid Cake

#49 First Time Baking A Cake For Wife’s Birthday. YouTube Shows Make It Look So Easy

#50 Cake I Made For My Boyfriend's Birthday

喜欢icemessenger朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ icemessenger的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回学习园地首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]