[返回军事纵横首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
海洋研究所里的反核职员发表的片面言论打不了 IAEA的脸,只打言论不自由的脸
送交者: LLC[☆★★逗粉红玩★★☆] 于 2023-08-29 9:12 已读 725 次  

LLC的个人频道

肯·布塞勒是一名伍兹霍尔海洋研究所里(美国有几十家海洋研究所)的职员,他只能代表自己的观点,有人拉虎皮做大旗,用“美国海洋研究所打脸IAEA”做标题,完全是夸大、以偏概全。 6park.com

在他其它采访中,可以看到,他反对任何核排放,反而认为历史上核试验留下的污染更严重 (其它采访中),认为核废水排放 和气候变化、海平面上升,一样威胁人类。此人和本坛王文蠢观点倒一致,建议用水泥固化。

此人言论有时很矛盾,在他的时代周刊(TIMES)采访中又不担心海洋食物核污染
Ken Buesseler tells TIME he’s not concerned about the safety of seafood from Fukushima because of the rigorous testing processes that have been implemented to ensure radioactivity levels remain low.

下面是原文,大家可以看到NPR这家左派媒体的提问带有偏向性,这名“专家”的回答完全没有考虑IAEA邻国的努力。对ALPS处理、IAEA监督、其它国家参与、IAEA测试结果和将来的连续监测计划,都视而不见。当然,他也拿不出任何证据来证明他所谓的“不透明”。

在自由世界,没有反对声音才不正常,中共及其党羽,拿少数不实声音来欺骗自己民众,说成是世界主流声音,肮脏之极。
https://www.npr.org/2023/08/25/1195858287/concerns-are-raised-after-japan-releases-water-from-damaged-nuclear-plant

INSKEEP: Where does this wastewater come from exactly?

BUESSELER: Well, they're still trying to cool those melted-down reactors. And so unlike a normal operating nuclear power plant, this water is coming in direct contact with the molten core materials, so becoming highly radioactive, and then stored in tanks with some initial cleanup at the site.

INSKEEP: Well, that doesn't sound like anything you should be dumping in the ocean.

BUESSELER: Well, yes. And they've been only saying the last few years that they're going to be taking care of this, so removing - attempting to remove some of these radioactive elements from those tanks. And they've been only partially successful and only partially transparent. So they haven't released data from all the tanks, and they still would have quite a cleanup job before they should be dumping.

INSKEEP: Oh, meaning that you, as an expert sitting there, do not have enough publicly available information to say, yes, the water is safe?

BUESSELER: Yeah, absolutely. We've been saying this for several years. They've only analyzed about 40% of those 1,000 tanks and not for all of the radioisotopes of concern. And, you know, this is their data. The other side is the story now is, well, trust us - we'll take care of that before we put this in the ocean. But they've had 12 years to be taking care of this. And so I'm a little disappointed this week that they haven't done that first and then made a plan.

INSKEEP: Just so that I understand the science here, is this something you can take care of? By which I mean, can you start with radioactive water and dilute it or do other things to it so that it becomes just minimally radioactive, nobody really needs to worry about it?

BUESSELER: I mean, largely, yes. That's why there's a lot of focus on tritium. It's one of the more abundant forms of radioactivity. It's a radioactive form of hydrogen, like the H2O in water, that's very difficult to remove. So it remains at high levels no matter what you do. And the only solution there is dilution. The concern for me is there's other forms of radioactivity - isotopes of cesium, strontium, plutonium, cobalt. If they are removed, they'll never be zero, but they would be more likely to accumulate on the sea floor or in marine life. And so concern for me is not tritium, but other things in the tank that have not yet been successfully removed.

INSKEEP: Can we at least be reassured that the Pacific Ocean is very, very large, and we can hope that that will dilute whatever gets dumped into it?

BUESSELER: You know, solution to pollution is dilution doesn't even work, though, if some of these isotopes are released. So at the outfall, at the pipe itself, they would accumulate on the seafloor and build up over time. And then we're talking 30, 40, 50 years of release - at least 30 in this case.

INSKEEP: Wow. So if you could tell the Japanese authorities to do one thing to clear this up in a sentence or two, what would you tell them?

BUESSELER: Well, I'd like them to demonstrate - they need to build trust. So demonstrate to the world, clean up all of those tanks, and then have someone independently analyze each one and make your plan. Because there are alternatives - storage on land and earthquake-proof tanks, solidifying into some form of concrete. There are ways to do this without setting the precedent of putting waste in the ocean.

评分完成:已经给 LLC 加上 50 银元!

喜欢LLC朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ LLC的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回军事纵横首页]
LLC 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]