[返回军事纵横首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
看看美国新闻怎么报道的吧?就是我说的,压根没有提非法药检。yahoo
送交者: divingsnake[☆★★声望品衔11★★☆] 于 2020-02-28 23:46 已读 122 次 1 赞  

divingsnake的个人频道

回答: 孙杨的背上承担着民族的意志 由 divingsnake 于 2020-02-28 19:45

你们看看,人家怎么做到对内不双标的。就是压根不提。 6park.com

https://sports.yahoo.com/olympic-champion-sun-yang-banned-8-years-doping-091336518--spt.html 6park.com

GENEVA (AP) -- When the hammer came down on a container holding a vial of Sun Yang's blood, it ultimately shattered the career of China's greatest swimmer. 6park.com

The three-time Olympic champion was banned for eight years on Friday, likely ending the 28-year-old Sun's racing days before he could defend his 200-meter freestyle title at the Tokyo Games. 6park.com

The Court of Arbitration for Sport found the three-time Olympic champion guilty of refusing to cooperate with sample collectors during a visit to his home in September 2018 that turned confrontational. 6park.com

The most vivid detail of the evidence - a blood sample rendered useless for testing by a hammer blow - left a clear impression on the judges. 6park.com

A rare hearing in open court in November was reminded of how a security guard instructed by Sun's mother broke the casing around the vial to ensure the blood could not be used for anti-doping tests. The swimmer lit the early-hours scene with his mobile phone. 6park.com

''The athlete failed to establish that he had a compelling justification to destroy his sample collection containers and forego the doping control when, in his opinion, the collection protocol was not in compliance,'' the CAS panel of three judges agreed in a unanimous verdict. 6park.com

Sun said Saturday he planned to appeal to the Swiss Federal Tribunal, which is Switzerland's jhighest court. 6park.com

In a posting later Friday on his social media Weibo microblog, Yang posted that ''I firmly believe in my innocence. I was shocked, angry and could not understand after receiving the ruling.'' 6park.com

Yang said he had hired a lawyer to appeal to ''let more people know the truth. I firmly believe in my innocence! Firmly believe that facts must triumph over lies! I will fight to the end to defend my legitimate rights and interests.'' 6park.com

The China Swimming Association issued a statement, saying it ''deeply regretted,'' the ruling and supported Sun in ''further pursuing his legal rights through litigation.'' 6park.com

China's most famous swimmer, and one of its biggest stars in any sport, had asked CAS for a public trial. 6park.com

A 10-hour hearing broadcast on the court's website showed Sun to be evasive at times under questioning that was hampered by severe translation issues between Chinese and English. The CAS panel's verdict was delayed until all parties got a verified translation. 6park.com

The 6-foot, 7-inch (2-meter) Sun, the first Chinese swimmer to win Olympic gold, has long been a polarizing figure in the pool. 6park.com

Rivals branded him a drug cheat at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics, and two competitors refused to stand with him on medal podiums at the 2019 world championships. 6park.com

Australia's Mack Horton, one of those who refused to stand on the podium when he finished second to the Chinese swimmer in the 400 meters at the worlds, had criticized Sun in the past over doping. Horton received death threats on two of his social media accounts not long after the ban was announced. 6park.com

''I think, regardless of the outcome, it was always going to be a statement to the world, and my stance has always been about clean sport, never about nations or individuals,'' Horton said on Seven Network television on Saturday. 6park.com

South African Chad le Clos said on Twitter that ''like many other clean swimmers, I have raced against Sun Yang and 'lost'. Drug cheats have no place in sport and we need the governing bodies to reconsider the damage he has done to our great sport - and to the results / careers of many other clean swimmers.'' 6park.com

Now banned until February 2028, the 28-year-old Sun cannot defend his 200-meter freestyle title in Tokyo. 6park.com

The World Anti-Doping Agency went to CAS after a FINA tribunal only warned Sun. The first ruling was that anti-doping protocol was not followed, making the samples invalid, and cited doubts about credentials shown to him by the sample collection team. 6park.com

''WADA ... is satisfied that justice in this case has been rendered,'' the body's director general Olivier Niggli said in a statement. 6park.com

Sun can now appeal to Switzerland's supreme court, but on narrow procedural grounds. His lawyers have already had three federal appeals dismissed on legal process issues. 6park.com

WADA requested a ban of between two and eight years for a second doping conviction. Sun served a three-month ban in 2014 imposed by Chinese authorities after testing positive for a stimulant that was banned at the time. The ban was not announced until after it ended.
喜欢divingsnake朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ divingsnake的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回军事纵横首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]