[返回杂论闲侃首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
霉霉演唱会观后感(英文1234体)
送交者: 程琴[布衣] 于 2018-07-23 22:31 已读 2256 次 4 赞  

程琴的个人频道

First of all, I didn't realize that you kinda have to stand up throughout the concert.  You can't sit down, coz everybody else is standing.  You don't see nothing if you sit down, except for maybe a few nice buttocks, if you are into that.  Three and half hours standing is some workout, coz your legs start to get stiff in an hour or so.  Sure you can dance, that will take some pressure off, but I'm not gonna.  Why?  Well, I'm not a thirteen year old after all. 

Secondly, it's not the music that is loud.  I mean of course it's loud, but that's bearable.  It's actually the screaming that makes you flirt with permanent hearing loss.  You know how loud a teenage girl can scream, right?... Now imagine there are literally 80 thousands of them screaming with full force at the same time.  OMG.  and OMG again..They can scream for the whole entire show.  And no, you don't catch a break until the convert is over. 

Thirdly, it was raining.  Not a drizzle, which could be kinda romantic.  It was really pouring down.  Sure you got your poncho, true, but that means nothing in this rain.  It was windy, it was wet, it was cold.  Not the ideal situation to enjoy a concert or anything for that matter. 

Fourthly, in the middle of the night, Miss Swift decided that everyone should jump to her beats together.  Ok, again there were 80 thousands of them, jumping up and down with same rhythm.  That's scary.  I'm no physicist, but even I got worried that the stadium may not be able to take it. 

Fifthly, and that's probably the saddest part.  I finally discovered that there is a generation gap between me and the teenagers.  Before Taylor comes out, the stadium randomly plays a bunch of songs just to fill the gap, keep every excited.  And sure enough the group of girls sitting right beside me can sing along with every one of them.  And then, out pops an Avril Lavigne song, Reputation, one of my favorite.  And you know what?  Dead silence.  And then it hit me, it was a ten year old song.  The girls have never heard of it.  Oh sh*t... we are different.  I'm no longer a young girl no more.  Oh sh*t.  I better not be crying. 

... ... 

Despite all that, I had one of the best time of my life.  I mean Taylor's show was perfect, just perfect in every way.  The best concert I've ever been to.  Yes there's rain, but that makes Taylor Swift Taylor Swift.  She's standing there in the pouring rain singing her heart out.  That's a goddess.  That's why the crowd went nuts for her.   Yes, I was crying, but I got to be young again, be crazy again, be jumping up and down again, be screaming like no other again, and for a brief moment, be really really happy again.

评分完成:已经给 程琴 加上 500 银元!

喜欢程琴朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 程琴的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回杂论闲侃首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]