[返回缘聚加拿大首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
9.5 梭罗给我改性格 Sal Changes my Personality
送交者: Adam_Luyan[♂☆★★声望品衔11★★☆♂] 于 2023-12-27 15:20 已读 39521 次  

Adam_Luyan的个人频道

2004年8月,我到Davroc 测试实验室有限公司工作。老板桫椤(Sal Fasullo,如插图所示)是个意大利人,50岁左右。他有个小心计,就是给新来的员工多到做不完的工作,还总催促快、快、快。这样让新员工在刚到新环境时变成勤快人。结果,我不知不觉中变成了勤快人。桫椤看到了我性格的变化,对他这个小计划的成功感到骄傲,但有美中不足。
In August 2004, I joined Davroc Engineering & Testing Ltd. The owner, Sal Fasullo (pictured in the illustration), is an Italian and about 50 years old. He has a careful plan, that is, to give the new employees too much work to do, and always urge fast, fast, fast. This makes new employees more diligent when they first arrive in a new environment. As a result, I unknowingly became a diligent person. Sal saw the change in my character and was proud of the success of his little project, but there was a fly in the ointment.

6park.com

随着孩子的出世,我开始了新生活,工作之余出去钓鱼,整天无所事事。 两年后在一次公司聚餐中,桫椤看着我们,对女秘书说:“咱公司的人都怕我;你说我怕谁?” 秘书说:“我不知道你在自己的公司里还怕人,你怕谁?” 桫椤说:“我怕卢岩!不知道咋回事。他刚来的时候,还是我面试的他呢。当时看见他,我就毛愣愣的。他走了我就琢磨:我为什么这么害怕呢(注1)!所以从他来公司上班,我就开始观察他。我琢磨了这两年了,才明白:他是个好人!你知道啥叫好人不?” With the birth of my child, I started a new life, going fishing outside of work and doing nothing all day. Two years later, at a company dinner, Sal looked at us and said to the female secretary: "The people in our company are afraid of me; Who do you say I'm afraid of?” The secretary said: "I don't know that you are still afraid of people in your own company, who are you afraid of?” Sal said, "I'm afraid of Yan Lu! I don't know what's going on. When he first arrived, I interviewed him. When I saw him, I was stunned. When he left, I wondered: Why am I so afraid? So, from the moment he came to work, I started observing him. I pondered it for two years before I realized: he is a Good Man! Do you know what is a Good Man? 6park.com

注9.5-1,这是我肉眼通(参见第3章)的作用,看见的人感受各异。 Annotation 9.5-1, this is the effect of my “Flesh Eye Through” (refers to chapter 3), and people who see it feel differently. 6park.com

女秘书被问得不安了,说:“我本来知道!但你这么问,我就不知道了。他到底哪里不一样?” 桫椤说:“你就是不知道什么是好人!真正好人的世界里没坏人;卢岩看我是好人!” 女秘书说:“啊!你是坏人!” 桫椤说:“我说的这种好人,罕见!全世界有多少个?我不知道,也许有60个。他没亲眼看见人杀人,就不相信人会杀人。” The female secretary was disturbed by the question and said: "I knew! But if you ask that, I don't know. What is different about him?” Sal Fasullo said: "You just don't know what a Good Man is! There are no bad people in the world of Good Man’s eyes; Yan Lu sees me as a good person!" The female secretary said: "Ah! You are the bad guy!” Sal said, "The kind of Good Men I'm talking about are rare! How many are there in the world? I don't know, maybe 60 of them. He didn't believe that people would kill without seeing them kill with his own eyes.” 6park.com

秘书问:“那他就没在报刊杂志、电视电影里看过?” 桫椤回答:“当然看见了,但那种在媒体上看见的对他的影响小。” 女秘书问:“这卢岩是不是傻呀?” 桫椤立刻说:“你才傻呢!傻咱还说他干啥!在某些方面卢岩还很聪明!他能理解出许多别人琢磨不明白的事。” The secretary asked, "Then he hasn't seen it in newspapers, magazines, TV movies?" Sal replied, "Of course he saw it, but what he saw in the media had little effect on him." The female secretary asked, "Is this Yan Lu stupid?" Sal immediately said: “You’re stupid! Silly, let's say what he does! In some ways, Yan Lu is still smart! He can understand many things that others do not understand.” 6park.com

他又说,他看见我生气,就害怕,怕得连心都哆嗦。他最终没研究明白为什么,但他想出了一个解决办法。他说我生气是因为我在工地受气了,懦弱,不打架,过后想起来生气,回公司责怪他这个经理没做好本职工作。他说,在工地受气了就应该立刻和他们打架,不打架是我的性格所致。作为男人,这性格可不行。他说他是我懦弱性格的最大受害者。为了解决这个问题,他决定把我的性格改一改。 He also said that when he saw me angry, he was so scared that his heart trembled. He didn't understand why, but he came up with a solution. He said that I was angry because I was angry at the construction site, cowardly, and did not fight, and then remembered that I was angry, and went back to the company to blame him, the manager, for not doing his job. He said that if I get angry at the construction site, I should fight with them immediately, and not fighting is due to my personality. As a man, this personality, is not right! He said he was the biggest victim of my cowardly personality. To solve this problem, he decided to change my personality. 6park.com

女秘书惊讶了,说:“性格还能改!咋改?你还有这本事!” 桫椤骄傲地说:“看你,又不知道了吧!人都说我,干啥啥不行,啥都不知道!其实他们都不知道:我就干这个在行。怎么做?你就等我以后告诉你吧!照我说的做就行了。” The female secretary was surprised and said, "Personality can still be changed!" How to change? You still have this ability!” Sal said proudly: "Look at you, don't know again!" People say me can't do anything! They don't know that I'm professional on this. How? Just wait for me to tell you later! Just do as I say.” 6park.com

前面聚会时谈的话,我没在意。我是搞工程质量检测和建筑材料取样的,常常一天走几个工地。 I didn't care about the talking at the above party. I was a civil technician in engineering quality inspection and sampling of building materials, and I often visit several construction sites a day. 6park.com

(事例1 Case 1) 一段时间后,工地里有人向我抱怨:“我们一直很尊重你,没对你有区别对待,你怎么抱怨我们不尊重你呢?” 我回答:“我没发现你们不尊重我,没抱怨过。” “什么你没抱怨过!我们公司来电话,说你怎么,怎么的。” 这我当然生气了,我没做过那事,就吵。随后,他们向我道歉,说一定是公司里的人把名字搞错了。 After a while, someone on the construction site complained to me: "We have always respected you and did not treat you differently, why do you complain that we do not respect you?" I replied, "I didn't see you disrespecting me, I didn't complain." "What haven't you complained about! Our company calls and says how you are, how you are.” Of course, I was angry, I didn't do that, just argued. Later, they apologized to me, saying that someone in the company must have mistaken the name. 6park.com

(事例2 Case 2) 一次,我去个工地,感觉人们很怪异,说话带刺,就说:“你们这地方,怎么这么特殊呢!” 甲人说: “是!连我自己都感觉自己特殊!” 我感觉事情不妙,对另一个人说:“哎呀!我感觉有人用话熏我呢!” 乙人对甲说: “别整事!” 我当然愣住了,叨咕:“我什么时候害着它了!” 有人劝我:“别理它,他今天早上吃错药了。” 我委屈又认真地说:“我真想不起来,发生什么事了!” 来人拉我走说:“什么都没发生,你能知道什么。谁也不知道他跟谁生气了!” Once, I went to a construction site and felt that people were weird and prickly, so I said, "Why is this place so special!" Person A said, "Yes! Even I feel special!” I felt that things were not going well and said to another person, "Oops! I feel like someone is smoking me with words!” Person B said to A, "Don't do the whole thing!" Of course, I was stunned and muttered, "When did I hurt it!" I was advised to say, "Ignore it, he took the wrong medicine this morning." I was aggrieved and said seriously: "I can't really remember what happened!" Someone pulled me away and said, "Nothing happened, what can you know!" No one knows who he is angry with!” 6park.com

(事例3 Case 3) 一次,我去个工地去取测试材料的样本,忽然工地的人对我的态度变了,告诉我说:“我们从安全上考虑,你不能自己去那里取样儿,我们派某人把样品给你取来,你在这里等着。” 我感觉奇怪!就争吵:“我以前都是自己去取的,某某人不知道怎么做工程材料取样儿。你们要搞什么鬼?日后材料质量出了问题,问我,我怎么回答呀!不行!” 工地的人说:“这是我们领导告诉我们这么做的!” 我说:“我活见鬼了!取样就必须由我自己做,这是规范和我的工作要求。你们这是在浪费我的时间!我不记得我们有什么过结。你们怎么突然刁难起我来了!” 最后,他们也没办法,就都陪我一起去取样本。 几个月的事情里有蛊怪,我渐渐地明白了:肯定是桫椤背后搞鬼;他想让我有脾气,头上长角,身上长刺!我气愤地对自己叨咕:“改性格!竟扯这些没用的!你咋不给我涨工资呢!” Once, I went to a construction site to take samples of test materials, and suddenly the attitude of the construction site people changed and told me: "We have safety reasons, you can't go there and take samples yourself, we send someone to pick up the samples for you, you wait here." I felt strange! Argued: "I used to pick it up myself, and you people don’t know how to sample engineering materials. What the hell are you going to do? In the future, there is a problem with the quality of the material, ask me, how do I answer! No way!” The people at the construction site said, "This is what our leaders told us to do!" I said, “I met ghost! Sampling must be done by myself, this's the norm and my job requirements. You guys are wasting my time! I don't remember any issues we have ever had! Why do you suddenly make me difficult!” In the end, they couldn't help it, so they all accompanied me to get samples. There were ghosts in the past few months, and I gradually understood: it must be Sal’s works behind! Sal wants me to have a temper, horns on my head and thorns on my body! I angrily muttered to myself, "Change personality! It's useless! Why don't you give me a raise!" 6park.com

一次在工地,我忽然向工地四周望,想:那老头子(刘团长)几年都不来逗我玩儿了,他是不是死了!?小时候,崔凤龙姨父经常逗我玩,后来他(刘团长)就来和我寻开心,现在他死了,没人再注意到我了!在国内,有他的照顾,我工作中还有个脸,到加拿大五、六年了,连个工程师都没混上。安省工程师学会让我参加它们的工程师资格审查考试,我拖拖拉拉,到现在还没认真准备。从此,我开始认真准备工程师的资格考试了。 Once at the construction site, I suddenly looked around the construction site and thought: That old man (Troupe Leader Liu) has not come to amuse me for several years, is he dead!? When I was a child, Uncle Dragon used to tease me, and then he (Troupe Leader Liu) came to have fun with me, and now that he is dead, no one notices me anymore! In China, with his care, I still have a face at work, and I have been in Canada for five or six years, and I haven't even become an engineer. The Ontario Institution of Engineers asked me to sit for their engineer qualification exam, and I procrastinated and still haven't prepared for it. Since then, I have been seriously preparing for the qualification exam for engineers. 6park.com

(事例4 Case 4) 一次在多伦多的TTC Mt Dennis Bus Garage工地,多伦多地铁工会,还有他们从外地请来的两位专家,组成了一个调查组来调查我。他们对会议记录里留下的我的抱怨处理不了。几个人轮流过来和我谈话,后来一起来了。他们谁也看不明白我的眼神(肉眼通),认为我知道他们调查的策略,在嘲笑他们。 我说:“我可没时间跟你们闲聊,我还要干活呢!” 一个人说:“我们这哪是在闲聊!从记录上第一次出现了你的抱怨,我们就努力改正,让人们注意礼貌。到现在有三、四次你受到不公平待遇的记录了,我们处理不了,在做决定是否交给警察来处理!” 另一个人说:“受害人什么都不知道,怎么报警!” 他们走的时候,还在议论,一个人说:“这肯定是他们公司搞的鬼。” 另一个人问:“那,他们公司干这事儿干啥?” 过了几天,我才想起来,这又是桫椤在给我改性格. Once at the TTC Mt Dennis Bus Garage site in Toronto, the Toronto Metro Union, and two experts they brought in from out of town formed an investigation team to investigate me. They couldn't handle my complaints left in the minutes. Several people took turns coming to talk to me, and later came together. None of them could see my eyes (Flesh Eye through, refers to chapter 3), thought I knew the tactics they were investigating, and were laughing at them. I said, "I don't have time to make small talk with you, I still have to work!" One person said, "Where are we gossiping!" From the first time your complaint appeared on the record, we worked hard to correct it and get people to pay attention to politeness. So far, there are three or four records of you being treated unfairly, we can't deal with it, and we are deciding whether to hand it over to the police!” Another said: "The victim doesn't know anything, how to call the police!" When they left, they were still talking, and one person said, "This must be Davroc tricking us!” Another asked, "So, why do they trick us?” It took me a few days to remember that it was Sal Fasullo who was changing my personality again. 6park.com

(事例5 Case 5) 我外出工作,和我们公司别的部门的人唠嗑,他们说我和桫椤关系好:桫椤对我像是他儿子似的,说我是我们公司的二老板。我对此事很烦,认为他们是瞎说。他们却很认真,说:这是真的!我都听说好久了,咱公司里都这么说。但是,我认为这是拿我寻开心,这话题没意思。 I went out to work and chatted with people from other departments of our company, and they said that I had a good relationship with Sal: Sal treated me like his son, and I was the second boss of our company. I was annoyed by this and thought they were talking nonsense. But they were serious and said: This is true! I've heard it for a long time, and we all say it in our company. However, I think this is making fun of me, and this topic is not interesting. 6park.com

说的人多了,渐渐地,我对这种说法接受了,认为我自己的工作干得好,得到了老板的肯定。 More people said it, and gradually, I accepted this statement, thinking that I had done a good job and was affirmed by my boss. 6park.com

↪️返回第9章目录↪️https://web.6parkbbs.com/index.php?app=forum&act=view&tid=3464010 6park.com

➡️卢岩回忆录的目录➡️https://web.6parkbbs.com/index.php?app=forum&act=view&tid=4025250
贴主:Adam_Luyan于2024_03_23 9:17:32编辑
喜欢Adam_Luyan朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ Adam_Luyan的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回缘聚加拿大首页]
Adam_Luyan 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
    进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]