[返回缘聚加拿大首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
9.9 把工程作坏 Job Rip
送交者: Adam_Luyan[♂☆★★声望品衔11★★☆♂] 于 2024-01-23 10:42 已读 31105 次  

Adam_Luyan的个人频道

一天,在多伦多的Yonge St and Finch Ave工地,那个技术员突然请假离开了,我接替了他。这是个铺设2公里长公路表层沥青路面的工程。我的工作是检测沥青混凝土的压实密度。
One day, at the Yonge St and Finch Ave site in Toronto, the technician suddenly took time off work, I took his place. This is a project to lay the surface asphalt of a 2-kilometre-long road. My job is to detect the compaction density of asphalt concrete.

6park.com

铺沥青路面压实的工作有三道工序:一是铺设沥青混凝土机器刚刚摊平混凝土,压路机立刻碾压,震碎混凝土中的结块儿;二是10或15分钟后,压路机第二次压实,达到目标密实度的底线;三是混凝土的温度比较低了,作最后的路表平整工作,使路面美观,有一些压实的功能。我的工作是在第二次压实时作密度测试,确保压实工作能达到工程质量的要求。
There are three processes in the compaction of asphalt pavement: First, the asphalt concrete laying machine has just flattened the concrete, and the road roller immediately crushes and breaks the agglomerates in the concrete; Second, after 10 or 15 minutes, the roller compacts for the second time to reach the bottom line of the target compactness; Third, the temperature of the concrete is relatively low, and the final road surface leveling work is done to make the road surface beautiful and have some compaction functions. My job is to do density tests in the second compaction time to ensure that the compaction work meets the requirements of engineering quality. 6park.com

工作开始后,我测试了,然后告诉了开压路机的人,合格了。过了一会儿,那人开着压路机继续压。我过去测了一下密度,告诉他,这密度已经超过了要求的密度,你不要再压了,那人离开了。可随后那人说他去洗手间,却在我的后面继续压实已经合格了的路面。我又走回去告诉他,他又离开了;可他一边离开,一边用震动压实。我注意到了他的压路工作有密度高低的格式(注,开压路机的人在故意破坏工程质量)。
After the work began, I tested it, and then told the person who operated the roller that it passed. After a while, the operator drove the roller and continued to press. I went over, measured the density, told him that the density had exceeded the required density, you don't press anymore, the man left. But then the man said he went to the bathroom, but behind me continued to compact the already qualified pavement. I walked back to tell him, he left again. But on his way leaving, he compacted with vibration. I noticed that his roller work had a high-and low-density format (Annotation, the roller operator was deliberately destroying the quality of the work). 6park.com

工作休息时,我来到了他们休息的地方。建筑公司的技术员开始告诉那个开压路机的人如何继续他的压路工作。他们就这么当着我的面搞破坏工作。这事我只在上中学时的历史书上看见过:故意把路压坏。我立刻意识到了,我正身处于有组织的犯罪团伙正在犯罪的过程中;我的世界变得昏暗了。我不知道谁和谁在搞恶性竞争,但我遇上了,就是倒霉!
During the break from work, I came to the place where they rested. The technician of the construction company began to tell the roller operator how to continue his compaction work. They just sabotage in my face. I only saw this in the history books of middle school: deliberately crushing the road to ruin the work. I realized immediately that I was in an organized crime gang that was committing crimes; my world has darkened. I don't know who is engaged in vicious competition with whom, but I ran into it, it was bad luck! 6park.com

随后,我去和施工队的领队谈话,向他抱怨。他板着脸,没说一句话。这时,我感觉真是活见鬼了,这工地的人都是强盗。市政监理也不在。整条路面被压得密度高高低低,如同马赛克。我手中所有的测量数据都变成了假数据。我从头开测,得到真实数据,保护自己。等我完成我自己的工作,天已经黑了。我就把报告如实交上去了。
Afterwards, I went to talk to the leader of the construction team and complained to him. He kept a straight face and didn't say a word. At this time, I felt devastating, and the people at this construction site all were robbers, thieves. The municipal supervisor was also not there. The entire road surface is pressed to high and low, like a mosaic. All the measurements in my hands turned into fake data. I started the test from scratch, got real data, and protected myself. By the time I finished my own work, it was dark already. I handed in the report truthfully. 6park.com

我晚上回家认为有人跟踪我,监视我,认为有人窃听我的电话。
I came home at night thinking that someone was following me, watching me, thinking that someone was tapping my phone.

6park.com

第二天上班,市政出事了。同事们都不理我了。梭罗去市政开会了。市政同时请了三家质量检测公司进行测试;测量的结果密度都是高低不均。他们紧急召开工程师会议,决议是所使用的沥青混凝土是个新配方,质量不稳定。结果,多伦多市政取消了这份价值三千万元沥青混凝土订单。
The next day at work, something happened to the municipality. My colleagues ignored me. Sal Fasullo went to a municipal meeting. The municipality also invited three quality inspection companies to conduct tests; The resulting densities are also high and low, uneven. They urgently convened a meeting of engineers and decided that the asphalt concrete used was a new formula and of unstable quality. As a result, the City of Toronto cancelled the $30 million asphalt concrete order. 6park.com

这种事情发生了;我认为我们公司Davroc也有责任。那时,我相信如果改变我们的报告表格纸,添两个新栏目,让技术人员记录压路机的类型,重量,再对沥青浇筑程序做些粗略描述,那么那些坏人就不会再选择Davroc来做他们的下一个“把工程做坏”的项目了。
This kind of affair happened; I think our company Davroc is responsible also. At that time, I believe if change our report paper form, put on two new blocks which technician should record compaction machine’s type, weight, and rough description of asphalt placing progress, then those bad people wouldn’t choose Davroc to do their next “Job Rip” project anymore.

6park.com

我去Barrie以前同事的家里去取他们公司的表格,途中感觉有人跟踪我。第二天去到梭罗的办公室,他不听我说话,说:“我这买卖做了几十年了,做得挺好!听你的,还不定整出来什么麻烦呢!”
I went to Barrie's former colleague's home to pick up their company form, and on the way, I felt someone was following me. When I went to Sal Fasullo's office the next day, he didn't listen to me and said: “I've been doing this business for decades, and it's doing a pretty good job! Listen to you, maybe there will be any trouble!” 6park.com

随后的工作中和生活中,许多奇怪的事发生了。我的身体,包括头和脸已经被多天的紧张、恐惧、怀疑产生的不适、和沉重的感觉充满了。路上总是感觉有人跟踪我,电话被窃听,家里被人安装了窃听器,摄像镜头。我此时的内心世界,(觉思失调的世界里),梭罗派人暗中保护我,可他也怕我去报警。那时,我认为,资本家之间的恶性竞争中,如果某些人的心理承受不住了,就可能出事故,比如某人被暗杀。而我,根本就不知道在他们的斗争中,自己处于什么位置,以及是否有危险。
Later days, many strange things happened. My body, including my head and face, was filled with days of tension, fear, discomfort from doubt, and heavy feelings. On the road, I always felt that someone was following me, my phone was tapped, someone was installing a bugging device and a video camera in my home. In my inner world at this time, (in my world of schizophrenia), Sal Fasullo sent someone to secretly protect me, but he was also afraid that I would call the police. At that time, I thought that in the vicious competition between capitalists, if some people's psychology could not bear it, there could be accidents, such as someone being assassinated. And I have no idea where I stand in their struggle and whether there is danger. 6park.com

注9.9-1,本节之前的第1章《娃娃婚约》,述说了我一岁时受到了刘团长的惊吓,患了婴幼儿神经发育失调症。7.3节和刘健君《相亲》时受到了她的刺激。8.4节《大惊失色》受到了刘健君的父亲刘团长的威胁,我再次受到了惊吓,创伤严重。那一年多的时间里,我的精神病潜伏症发育迅速,以至于在8.7节《出故事的人》中,就有了发作的迹象。本小节述说了我的精神病发育成熟了,爆发的经过。精神病的发病程度属于 “严重”;但这时我还不知道自己病了。
Annotation 9.9-1, before this section, chapter 1 “Child Marriage Contract” describes how I was frightened by Troupe Leader Liu when I was one year old and suffered from infant neurodevelopmental disorders. In section 7.3 “Blind Date with Eve Liu”, I was stimulated by her. Section 8.4 “Great Shock”, I was threatened by Eve Liu’s father, Troupe Leader Liu, shocked again and severely traumatized. Over that year, my psychotic latent disorder developed so rapidly that there were signs of schizophrenia in Section 8.7 “The Person Initiates Stories”. This section describes how my psychosis matured and aroused. The degree of psychosis is “severe”; But I didn't know I was sick at that time. 6park.com

读者可能会有疑问,一岁时的事和此时的病相关吗?答:这种病一般都可以追溯到幼年。
Readers may wonder, is the incident at the age of one related to the disease at this time? Answer: The disease can generally be traced back to early childhood. 6park.com

↪️返回第9章《青中年》的目录-https://web.6parkbbs.com/index.php?app=forum&act=view&tid=3464010
↪️返回总目录-https://web.6parkbbs.com/index.php?app=forum&act=view&tid=4025250
喜欢Adam_Luyan朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ Adam_Luyan的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回缘聚加拿大首页]
Adam_Luyan 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
    进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]