[返回缘聚加拿大首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
9.6 迷惑 Muddles
送交者: Adam_Luyan[♂☆★★声望品衔11★★☆♂] 于 2024-01-12 11:43 已读 34735 次  

Adam_Luyan的个人频道

⬆️前一节《桫椤给我改性格 Sal Changes my Personality》https://club.6parkbbs.com/ca/index.php?app=forum&act=threadview&tid=207940 6park.com

➡️(事例6) 我们公司有数百个市政的工程项目,我认识很多市政工程监理,他们也开始互相议论我。一次,市政监理甲当着我的面告诉他的和我不熟的同事:这个卢岩,可不是一般人物。他干活,干什么样就是什么样!你千万别打电话到他们公司抱怨。” 我和新监理都不明白,问:为什么? 监理甲说: “他们老板对待他(说我呢)就像对待亲儿子似的;有人说,比亲儿子还亲。” 这我们就更不明白了,继续问。 (Case 6) Our company has hundreds of municipal engineering projects, and I know many municipal engineering supervisors, and they start talking about me. Once, Municipal Supervisor A told his unfamiliar colleagues to my face: This Lu Yan is not an ordinary person. He works, he does what he wants! Don't call their company to complain.” Neither I nor the new supervisor understood and asked: Why? Supervisor A said, "Their boss treats him (saying of me) like a son; Some people say that it is closer than a son.” This, we don't understand even more, continue to ask. 6park.com

6park.com

监理甲说: “梭罗几天看不见他,就想他,在办公室走来走去,还叨咕:这卢岩上哪去了呢?怎么几天不回公司了!他们公司的女秘书知道他是想他了,就劝:要不我打电话,把他叫回来?梭罗就说:那不用!但是他还是闹心。你说谁对他自己的儿子这样:几天见不着,就闹心成这样?” 我们都不明白,说:“没有,现实生活里,父亲对儿子这样的,少见!” Supervisor A said: " Sal Fasullo couldn't see him for a few days, so he thought about him, walked around the office, and muttered: Where is Yan Lu? Why don't you come back for a few days! The female secretary of their company knew that he missed him, so she advised: How about I call him back? Sal would answer, ‘No need!’ But he was still disturbed. Who do you say to his own son: if he can't see him for a few days, he makes a fuss like this?” We didn't understand and said, "No, in real life, it's rare for a father to do this to his son!" 6park.com

听着的人都感觉奇怪,梭罗是意大利人,我卢岩是中国人,问:那他俩见面什么样? 监理甲说: “我刚听着的时候也不信,可这都是听他们公司的人说的。他们公司里也没人明白,就观察他们俩;他俩见面时,和所有的老板和雇员关系一样,一点儿也不特别,就是互相看看,有时说几句话。” Everyone who listened felt strange, Sal is an Italian, I Yan Lu is a Chinese, asked: So, what was it like for them to meet? Supervisor A said: "I didn't believe it when I first heard, but I listened to the people in their company. No one in their company understood it, so they observed both. When they met, like all bosses and employees, they were not special at all, just looking at each other and sometimes saying a few words.” 6park.com

有人问:“要是谁,打电话到他们公司抱怨卢岩,会怎么样?” 监理甲说: “那梭罗肯定立刻打电话到他的老板那里,整他一身不是。这都有人试验过多少次了。梭罗就认为这个卢岩,什么都好,就没有不好的地方,没有犯错的时候。不信,你试试?” Someone asked, "What if anyone calls their company to complain about Yan Lu?" Supervisor A said: "Sal must have called his boss immediately, he is not all over. Many times, people have tried this! Sal thought that this Yan Lu, everything is good, there is no bad place, there is no time to make mistakes. Don't believe it, you try?” 6park.com

新监理说:“你别扯了!小事看不出来,没人在乎。真整出事了,把工地整停工了,那我可遭殃了!” 开始时,我听了,感觉新奇,可是听得多了,也渐渐地信了。我认为,我工作做得好,公司里有问题的工程,烂尾工程,甚至已经纠纷到了法庭的工程,我常做;但是,这是把我放进了风险之中(注1),梭罗在利用我的无知。 The new supervisor said, "Don't pull it off! Little things can’t see, no one cares. If something really happened, and the construction site was shut down, then I would suffer!” At first, I heard it and felt novel, after I heard it more and more, gradually believed it. I thought that I do a good job, and I often do problematic projects in the company, unfinished projects, and even projects that have been disputed to the court; but this put me at risk (Annotation 1), Sal was exploiting my ignorance. 6park.com

注9.6-1,我的感知渐渐地脱离了现实,进入了歧途;这些糊涂就产生了觉思失调症,俗称精神分裂症。 Note 9.6-1, my perception gradually detached from reality and went astray; these muddles gave rise to awareness disorder, commonly known as schizophrenia. 6park.com

(事例7) 怪事就发生了,常有人要看我。工地里,认识我的人还给介绍:“就是他!谁看了,谁琢磨,谁也琢磨不明白!你看!这浑身上下,没有一点儿特殊的地方!” 然后,那个要看我的人就上下打量我,表情严肃不屑:总是让想看我的人失望! 我感觉又好气,又好笑:你们怎么这么奇怪呢! (Case 7) Strange things happen, and people often want to see me. At the construction site, people who knew me introduced me to others: “That's him! Whoever reads, who ponders, no one understands! You see! There is nothing special about this whole body!” Then, the person who wanted to see me looked me up and down with a serious and disdainful expression: always disappointing those who wanted to see me! I felt angry and amused: why are you so weird!? 6park.com

(事例8) 一次,在一个地铁工程的工地,工地的经理从开始耽误我的时间,我完成工作就要离开。工地经理突然着急地喊:“哎!哎!你不能走!” 我可感觉奇怪了:“我怎么还不能离开呢?” 那个经理想了半天,说:“这事我也不明白!我就从头说。上星期,我在我们工程科里开会,他们就议论:他们都没见过你,就想看看你。最后决定,让我找个活儿,把你叫来;他们来这儿看你!昨天,我还特意对你们公司的主管说:就让你卢岩来取材料,别人不行!别把人名儿整错喽!结果你就来了。他们还没到。” 我当然感觉奇怪:“他们是谁呀?为什么要看我?” 那个经理说:“我说的是真话!我真的不明白,但是他们要看你!那看就看看呗!你在这儿等着,我们为你的等待付费!” 我虽然感觉奇怪,顺从了。 (Case 8) Once, at a subway project site, the manager of the construction site delayed me from the beginning, and I was about to leave after finishing the work. The site manager suddenly shouted anxiously: "Hey! Ay! You can't go!” I wondered: "Why can't I leave yet?" The manager thought for a long time and said: "I don't understand this either! I'll start from the beginning. Last week, I had a meeting in our engineering department, and they said: They haven't seen you; they want to see you. Finally decided, let me find a job and call you here; They come here to see you! Yesterday, I also specially said to the director of your company: Just let you Yan Lu come to get the materials, others can't! Don't make a mistake about people's names! So, here you are. They haven't arrived yet.” Of course, I wondered, "Who are they?" Why look at me?” The manager said: “I'm telling the truth! I don't really understand, but they want to see you! Then look! You wait here, we pay for your waiting!” Although I felt strange, I obeyed. 6park.com

(案例9) 一次,在多伦多市政的一个工地,也发生了(事例8)的事。我就问那个多伦多的市政监理,他们为什么想看我? 这个新市政监理说:“没人知道!就连想看你的人,老板他自己也不知道!他就说:几个月没看见卢岩了!你们谁的工地有事,把他叫来,我去看看他。” 我说:“这事儿,我是真糊涂,一点点的线索都没有。” (Case 9) Once, at a construction site in the city of Toronto, something happened like above Case 8. I asked the Toronto city inspector: “why did they want to see me?” The new municipal inspector answered: "Nobody knows! Even the person who wants to see you, the boss himself does not know! He said: I haven't seen Yan Lu for months! Which of you has something to do at the construction site, call him and I'll go see him.” I said: "I'm really confused about this, don’t have the slightest clue.” 6park.com

监理说:“我们也是真不知道。我们监理们在办公室里,见面了,没事问候就说:见着卢岩没有?卢岩又干什么了?人们都想听。工程处的办公室里,到处都是你的报告。” 我听了更觉得奇怪了:“你们市政雇用的工程质量检测公司,怎么地也有三、四家。我们公司里就有三、四十个技术员。怎么他们的办公室里到处都是我的报告呢?” 监理说:“他们不看别人的报告!就看你的。他们总问:‘有没有卢岩的报告?’ 那我们有了,就得送。他们接到了,就摆在那儿,结果就成那样了!人们就这样儿,谁也不明白到底是为了什么!” The supervisor said: “We really don't know. We supervisors were in the office, met, and said when there was nothing to greet: Did you see Yan Lu? What did Yan Lu do again? People want to hear it. Your reports are everywhere in the Engineering Department offices.” I listened and felt even more strange: “Our Davroc along has 40s technicians, and at least, there are three or four engineering quality inspection companies employed by your municipality, why are their offices full of my reports?” The supervisor said: "They don't read other people's reports! It's up to you. They always asked, ‘Is there any report from Yan Lu?' Then we have it, we must send it. They received it, put it there, so it turned out like that! People are like this, no one understands what it is for!”
6park.com

注9.6-2,多伦多市政有上百位监理,为什么那么多人在一起都没发现我哪里特别?答:肉眼通的眼神反射可以激发观望者内心深处的感情;人的心事各异,他们得到的结论数据发散,找不到共同点(参见第三章《肉眼通https://web.6parkbbs.com/index.php?app=forum&act=view&tid=3464023》)。 Annotation 9.6-1, there are hundreds of supervisors in the city of Toronto, why do so many people not find anything special about me together? Answer: The Flesh-Eye-Through's eye reflexes can trigger out the deep feelings of the onlookers (refers to chapter 3); People have different minds, and the conclusions they get are divergent, so they cannot find common ground (see chapter 3 https://web.6parkbbs.com/index.php?app=forum&act=view&tid=3464023). 6park.com

这我就想啊!这是我做的工程都是争议的工程!所以,人们都问我干什么了!所以,他们那些工程师们都看我的报告!就我这个没心没肺的人,都不管设计说明,不顾行业工程规定,乱出主意,瞎指挥。干好了,没人说啥,要是有问题了,没人说我过去有功劳。要是有人说我伪造数据,那我的工程师执照白考了,还没用上呢,就丢掉了! 来看我的人时常有,有的是工程建筑业的老板,有的是他们的家属,笑嘻嘻的,看了就走。我对此总是迷惑,分析不出任何原因。 在2010年春,我的工程师考试通过了,我要找实习工程师的工作。梭罗同意了三个月后让我作这个实验室的实习工程师。 This is what I thought at that time! The projects I do, all are controversial! So, people asked me what I did! So, their engineers read my report! As far as I, a person with no heart and no limits, did not care about the design instructions, ignored the industry engineering regulations, came up with random ideas, and blindly directed. Well done, no one said anything, if there were a problem, no one would say that I had credit in the past. If someone says that I falsified data, then my engineer license was taken in vain, was lost it before I use it! There are often people who come to see me, some are bosses in the engineering and construction industry, some are their families, smiling, watching, and leaving. I am always confused about this and cannot analyze for any reason. In the spring of 2010, I passed my engineer exam, and I was looking for a job as a trainee engineer. Thoreau agreed to make me a trainee engineer in the lab three months later. 6park.com

➡️去《卢岩回忆录》的目录-https://web.6parkbbs.com/index.php?app=forum&act=view&tid=4025250
贴主:Adam_Luyan于2024_03_23 9:14:05编辑
喜欢Adam_Luyan朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ Adam_Luyan的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回缘聚加拿大首页]
Adam_Luyan 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
    进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]