[返回音乐殿堂首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
英国讽刺歌曲之王《我是海上的君王》
送交者: LiaoKang[★★声望品衔10★★] 于 2021-03-21 13:04 已读 2282 次 2 赞  

LiaoKang的个人频道

这两天心血来潮,重温了吉尔伯特和苏利文的轻歌剧《国完陛下的围嘴》(军舰名),并翻译了其中最讽刺的一首歌。这是英国百年前在舞台上嘲弄不学无术之徒、无功受禄之将、人云亦云之投票机器的歌曲。 6park.com

(Sir Joseph)                                                                                          (约瑟夫爵士)
I am the monarch of the sea,                                                           我是海上的君王,
The ruler of the Queen’s Navy,                                                       女王的海军大将,
Whose praise Great Britain loudly chants.                                     全英国都向我致礼。  6park.com

(Chorus)                                                                                             (合唱)
And we are his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!                  我们是他的姐妹,还有七大姑、八大姨! 6park.com

(Sir Joseph)                                                                                      (约瑟夫爵士)
When at anchor here I ride,                                                             只有船抛锚的时候,
My bosom swells with pride,                                                          我才挺胸显示高傲,
And I snap my fingers at a foeman’s taunts;                                   我才对敌人不屑一顾;     6park.com

(Chorus)                                                                                            (合唱)
And so do his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!                     他的姐妹,七大姑、八大姨也是这路数! 6park.com

(Sir Joseph)                                                                                       (约瑟夫爵士)
But when the breezes blow,                                                             可海上微风一起,
I generally go below,                                                                       我就赶紧下楼梯,
And seek the seclusion that a cabin grants.                                     躲到船舱里一个隐蔽的去处。 6park.com

(Chorus)                                                                                            (合唱)
And so do his sisters, and his cousins, and his aunts!                     他的姐妹,七大姑、八大姨也是这路数!
His sisters and his cousins,                                                              他的姐妹和表亲,
Whom he reckons up by dozens,                                                     还有数不过来的大姨
And his aunts!                                                                                  和大姑! 6park.com

(Sir Joseph)                                                                                          (约瑟夫爵士)
When I was a lad I served a term                                                     回想我开始工作的时候,
As office boy to an Attorney's firm.                                                 我当实习生在一家律师楼。
I cleaned the windows and I swept the floor,                                   我又是擦窗户,又是扫地板,
And I polished up the handle of the big front door.                         我还擦大楼正门的铜把手。
I polished up that handle so carefully                                              那把手让我擦得鋥明瓦亮,
That now I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navy!                               我就当上了女王的海军大将! 6park.com

(Chorus)                                                                                                (合唱)
He polished up that handle so carefully                                          那把手让他擦得鋥明瓦亮,
That now he is the Ruler of the Queen's Navy!                             他就当上了女王的海军大将!  6park.com

As office boy I made such a mark                                                   当那实习生我干得冒了尖,
That they gave me the post of a junior clerk.                                  他们提拔我当了个小科员。
I served the writs with a smile so bland,                                         在办公室里我见着谁都笑,
And I copied all the letters in a big round hand —                         我抄写文件的书法那叫一个好---
I copied all the letters in a hand so free,                                          我抄写文件抄得这么漂亮,
That now I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navy!                               我就当上了女王的海军大将!  6park.com

(Chorus)                                                                                                (合唱)
He copied all the letters in a hand so free,                                      他抄写文件抄得那么漂亮,
That now he is the Ruler of the Queen's Navy!                              他就当上了女王的海军大将!  6park.com

In serving writs I made such a name                                               我干文书干得出了名,    
That an articled clerk I soon became;                                             不久我便得到了提升。
I wore clean collars and a brand-new suit                                       我套装穿上身,领结脖上系,
For the pass examination at the Institute,                                        还通过了工商学院的晋级考试。
And that pass examination did so well for me,                               通过那考试我的生活变了样,
That now I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navy!                              我就当上了女王的海军大将! 6park.com

6park.com

And that pass examination did so well for he,                               通过那考试他的生活变了样,
That now he is the Ruler of the Queen's Navy!                             他就当上了女王的海军大将!  6park.com

Of legal knowledge I acquired such a grip                                     我掌握了帝国的各条法律,
That they took me into the partnership.                                          成为律师楼的合伙人之一。
And that junior partnership, I ween,                                               于是我上了律师团贼船。
Was the only ship that I ever had seen.                                           我再没见过其它船长得什么样。
But that kind of ship so suited me,                                                  但我乘那种船心中好舒畅,
That now I am the Ruler of the Queen's Navy!                               我就当上了女王的海军大将!  6park.com

But that kind of ship so suited he,                                                   但他乘那种船心中好舒畅,
That now he is the Ruler of the Queen's Navy!                              他就当上了女王的海军大将!  6park.com

I grew so rich that I was sent                                                           我发了大财,在选区里斡旋,
By a pocket borough into Parliament.                                             我操纵选民,当上下院议员。
I always voted at my party's call,                                                    我党咋号召,我就咋投票,
And I never thought of thinking for myself at all.                          我从来没有自己的独立思考。
I thought so little, they rewarded me                                              我想得这么少,他们给我奖赏,
By making me the Ruler of the Queen's Navy!                              让我当上了女王的海军大将!  6park.com

He thought so little, they rewarded he                                             他想得这么少,他们给他奖赏,
By making him the Ruler of the Queen's Navy!                            让他当上了女王的海军大将!  6park.com

Now landsmen all, whoever you may be,                                       没出过海的同胞们,不管你干啥,
If you want to rise to the top of the tree,                                         你若想当人上人,想要往上爬,
If your soul isn't fettered to an office stool,                                    如果你的雄心没锁在办公室里边,
Be careful to be guided by this golden rule —                               你就要好好听从我的金玉良言---
Stick close to your desks and never go to sea,                               坐在办公桌旁,千万别去海上,
And you all may be rulers of the Queen's Navy!                           那你们都能当上女王的海军大将!  6park.com

Stick close to your desks and never go to sea,                               坐在办公桌旁,千万别去海上,
And you all may be rulers of the Queen's Navy!                           那你们都能当上女王的海军大将!  6park.com

From HMS Pinafore by Gilbert and Sullivan                                 6park.com

廖康译自吉尔伯特和苏利文轻歌剧《国王陛下的围嘴儿》2021年3月20日 6park.com

以下是这首歌不同演出的链接: 6park.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNbRSoafasI

6park.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrPEFIOOHiU

6park.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ-gfalEWI0

6park.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow2jWKhVErg

6park.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLIyWcxPlEU

6park.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpJ_IAUs8nI

6park.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h220ouUbks0

6park.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcKZT0rv9V8

评分完成:已经给 LiaoKang 加上 100 银元!

喜欢LiaoKang朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ LiaoKang的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回音乐殿堂首页]
LiaoKang 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]