散髮飄衣袂

懷梅獨步香

(平水韻下平七陽) 6park.com

渊客版主不吝賜玉,高掛!

新柳拂春岸 莺声竹径间 徘徊风月赏 人影两悠闲 6park.com

小江依删韻回和渊客版主賜玉: 6park.com

別酒何須進 吟鞭未許閒 春風隨我去 強渡玉門關 6park.com

——

In this short poem of mine, I am making my way to spring which is still out of sight. Winter is with me definitely, and so is a plum blossom. I may be alone, but I am not lonely. How can I be lonely if I keep a plum blossom close to my heart?

Did I mention that winter is with me? Actually, winter was with me, big time. Back then, I dated a Chicago girl, now my fiancée who likes to be called a plum blossom in Chinese.

It was a January day of all days. I had the audacity to invite my new date to a winter walk on Chicago’s Lakefront of all places. That would impress her, I believed, if she knew how much I was eager to take on the notorious winter of her hometown -- for her. She’d better give a serious guy a serious chance. 

Indeed, she was impressed, although a hint of doubt did make her brows knit for a few seconds: “Are you sure about that?” I nodded, smiling or grinning.

In summer, it’s easy enough to cover the walking distance between Grant Park (our starting point) and the Navy Pier (our destination) in a breeze.  On that snowy winter day, however, the temperature was free-falling. I wasn’t even sure I had bundled myself up against the biting cold.

No surrender to Chicago or North Pole.

Suddenly, my new date waved her hands.  A rolling Navy Pier trolley stopped for us. 

Snow drifted by outside when she pointed me to this and that landmarks on our well-covered trolley trip. I had never been so quiet, listening to a caressing voice.  6park.com

6park.com

6park.com

贴主:江靈颺于2021_03_23 20:02:36编辑 6park.com

贴主:江靈颺于2021_03_23 20:26:22编辑 6park.com

贴主:江靈颺于2021_03_23 20:34:24编辑

评分完成:已经给 江靈颺 加上 50 银元!

6park.com

贴主:江靈颺于2021_03_24 22:25:22编辑 6park.com

贴主:江靈颺于2021_03_25 11:57:36编辑 6park.com

贴主:江靈颺于2021_04_07 15:48:04编辑
贴主:江靈颺于2021_04_27 14:13:17编辑
喜欢江靈颺朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 江靈颺的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回文化长廊首页]
江靈颺 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]