[返回杂论闲侃首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
My comments
送交者: 程琴[布衣] 于 2018-07-27 9:30 已读 68 次  

程琴的个人频道

回答: 看了忍不住重写了,sorry... 由 别想多了 于 2018-07-24 0:19

"I don't realize you have to stand up throughout the whole concert. "
-- Again, usually people don't say "I don't realize".  You can say "I didn't realize" or "You don't realize" or "We don't realize".  Of course the last one has a totally different meaning, which I'm sure you have no idea.

"Everyone stands up.  You can't sit down!  "
-- Very poorly written.  This is 3rd grade writing and not the top notch even among the 3rd graders.

"Your legs get stiff and sore in no time.  "
-- Very strange statement.  Not clear to the readers why someone's legs would get stiff in no time.  It's not in line with common sense and there's no explanation to that.

"It's not just the music that is loud, which is already barely bearable, but the sea of screaming drowning the concert hall that seems it would have inflicted permanent hearing loss on your poor ears."
-- Now you are just throwing out words you don't know the meaning of.  You may want to look up the word "hall" before you put it down anywhere.  Remember, there's no rain inside a hall.  Plus, the whole sentence is disjointed, and grammatically incorrect.

"They literally scream for the whole hours long show."
-- You may want to consider using past tense at this particular moment.

"Then, the rain.  It's not a drizzle.  It's not the hazy romantic light caressing droplets that I would have longed, but it's the cold hard pouring of heavy shower.  "
-- "light caressing droplets" is very odd.  Are the droplets caressing light?  Dramatically inconsistent with the whole piece.  You didn't try at all the whole time, but then all of sudden, you tried too hard.

"It's wet, it's windy, and it's cold.  "
-- You changed the sequence of my words for no particular reason.  My original sentence implies a causality: because it's windy, therefore you get wet, and therefore you get cold.  You obviously didn't understand.  A seasoned reader would have got it, which you are not.

"Not the best for a concert.  Yet despite all that, the screaming, at the top of 80 thousand pairs of lungs, pierce through the wet blanket of rain and roar away any doubt for an exciting night!"
-- Again, very poorly written, appallingly awkward, and grammatically incorrect.  The "screaming" is in singular form.  Hence, you either need to put in past tense or you need to put "s" there.  You have done neither.

I'm certain you don't understand my comments at the moment.  If you apply yourself from now on, you may start to understand in 15 years or so.
喜欢程琴朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 程琴的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回杂论闲侃首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

手机扫描进入,浏览分享更畅快!

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]