[返回杂论闲侃首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
10.9 三位一体 Godly Trinity
送交者: Adam_Luyan[♂★★声望品衔10★★♂] 于 2023-10-14 11:10 已读 3235 次 1 赞  

Adam_Luyan的个人频道

2014年,我写完回忆录就在想, “我找刘健君,终将面对刘团长的无字墓碑” 。我要回答他一个问题, “我是谁?”
In 2014, after I wrote my memoirs I was thinking, “I'm looking for Eve Liu, and I'll eventually be confronted with her father’s Wordless Tombstone.” Troupe Leader Liu wanted me to answer his question, “Who am I?”

6park.com

这无字墓碑有个古老的传说。上帝造了亚当和夏娃,留下了这块无字墓碑。亚当和夏娃面对墓碑,迷惑不解,回答不了上帝的问题,被困在了无字墓碑上。传说还说,有一天,世界上会出现一只4.5千克的锤子,砸碎无字墓碑,亚当和夏娃会继续完成他们的使命。几十年后,会在世界上的两个不同的地方各出现一本书,两本书合在一起就是《天书》。 There's an old legend about this Wordless Tombstone. God created Adam and Eve and left behind this Wordless Tombstone. Adam and Eve were confronted with it, confused and unable to answer God's questions, were trapped on it. The legend goes on to say that one day a 4.5-kilogram hammer will appear in the world to smash the Wordless Tombstone, Adam and Eve will go on to fulfill their missions. Decades later, a book appears in each of two different places; combining the two books is the “Sky Book”. 6park.com

我意识到了那个4.5千克的锤子就是刘团长的头,他砍下了自己的头用作锤子,再次砸碎了上帝的无字墓碑。他具有上帝的全部神通和业绩,而我要写的这本实验报告就是《死亡之书》。刘团长的业绩前文已经述说了;笔者我把刘团长的神通分成了七类,分别是:宿命通就是本章,肉眼通参见本书的第3章,天眼通参见第12章,慧眼通参见第16章,法眼通参见第11章,上帝之眼参见第18章,漏尽通参见第15章。 I realized that the 4.5 kg hammer was the head of Troupe Leader Liu, who cut off his own head to use as a hammer to smash God's wordless tombstone once again. He had all of God's divine powers and performance, and this experiment report I am writing is The Book of Death. His performance has already been described in the previous articles; I, the author, have categorized Troupe Leader Head Liu's divine powers into seven categories, which are as follows: Fate Through is this chapter of this book, Flesh-eye Through see Chapter 3, Celestial Eye see Chapter 12, Gnostic Eye see Chapter 16, Juristic Eye see Chapter 11, God's Eye see Chapter 18, and the Leakage End Through see Chapter 15. 6park.com

(二)上帝三人组 Godly Trinity 6park.com

我还没找到刘健君,没看到雷音(Thor,参见15.3节)设计的 “上帝三人组 Godly Trinity”,自己设计了金童和玉女(亚当和夏娃)来继续我的书。两组三和合构成了上帝的模型,一组是三魂,无意识的纯净部分、无意识的污染部分、和前意识。另一组是模仿三魂的三个人,神父即上帝,金童即亚当,和玉女即夏娃。 I have not yet found Eve Liu, have not seen the "Godly Trinity" designed by Thor, (cf. section 15.3), so I drafted the Golden Boy and Jade Girl (Adam and Eve) by myself to continue my book. Two sets of godly trinities constitute the model of God, one trinity is the three souls, the immaculate part of the unconscious, the pollution part of the unconscious, and the pre-consciousness. Another trinity is three people who imitate the three souls, the godfather is God, the golden boy is Adam, and the jade woman is Eve.
6park.com

古人把现代心理学中的无意识一分为二,不能被直接回忆,不能被直接感知的部分命名为神识,白色,佛教中称为纯净识。古人认为无意识中可以直接感知的部分是觉,黑色,是身土,是法尘,称作金童识。金童识是神教中的亚当识,佛教作阿赖耶识,佛识。前意识被古人称作玉女识,神教中作夏娃识,佛教中作末娜识。 Ancients divided unconscious in modern psychology into two; the part that has no recallable memory and is not directly perceivable is named God-sense, is white, is immaculate-sense in Buddhism. Ancients believe that the part of the unconscious that could be directly perceived is perception, is black, is bodily soil, is juristic dusts, and called it as Golden-boy Sense. The Golden-boy Sense is Adam-sense in Godly religion, is Alaya-sense and Buddha-sense in Buddhism. Preconsciousness is called Jade-girl Sense by ancients, is Eve-sense in Godly religion, is Mana-sense in Buddhism. 6park.com

(三)亚当的特质 Adam’s Traits 6park.com

本节接下来的内容是讨论上帝是如何给亚当识和夏娃识穿上了人皮,使他们变成了男人和女人。亚当的特质是由无意识污染部分的特征转换变性而来,但这划分是人为的,是编故事的需要,读者不要深究神识和亚当识的区别。无意识自是自果,神识和亚当识是一位法。在神位上,亚当是上帝的灵魂转世,亦作上帝之子,其本质是法尘、是身土,是觉,所以亚当就是佛教所说的佛,释迦摩尼。布达哈(Buddha)是巴利语,汉译为佛,觉义,感知义。 What follows in this section is a discussion of how God clothed Adam-sense and Eve-sense with human skins, making them man and woman. Adam's traits are metamorphosis from the maculate part of unconscious, but the division is artificial, it is the need to make up stories, so readers should not delve into the differences between God-sense and Adam-sense. Unconscious is self-consequences, so God-sense and Adam-sense are one law. On the throne, Adam is the reincarnation of God, also known as Godson, whose essences are juristic dusts, bodily soils, perception, so Adam is what Buddhism calls Buddha and Shakyamuni. Buddha is a Pali word, translated into Chinese as Perception, and it is significance of perception in Buddhist doctrines. 6park.com

(1)无意识是人的记忆和习惯等的储存仓库,所以被选中作为亚当的人应该是个图像思维型人。如10.7节《宿命智》所说,这种思维模式的人可以记忆从出生到死亡的一切。亚当的这种特质叫不漏智。不漏,是说教父从小到大一直对他做事,他都能记住,如器承水,不会遗漏、丢失。 Unconscious is a storage warehouse for human memories and habits, etc., so the chosen one as Adam should be an image thinker. As stated in Section 10.7 of Fatal Intelligence, the kind of people can remember everything from birth to death. This trait of Adam is called Non-leakage Intelligence in Buddhism. Non-leakage is saying that the godfather has been doing things to him since he was a child, he can remember all, like a vessel carrying water, it will not be missed or lost. 6park.com

(2) 无意识在眼识、耳识、意识等中是最愚钝的。在亚当一岁时,教父为他和夏娃定了娃娃亲,并为他做肉眼通(解释参见第3章)作法。这作法使亚当患了婴幼儿神经发育失调症,耽误了他的智力发展,成了个有智障(愚钝)的人。 Unconscious is the dullest among eye-sense, ear-sense, and tongue-sense, etc... When Adam was round one year old, the Godfather betrothed him to Eve and performed the practice of “Felsh Eye Through” (see Chapter 3 for explanation) on him. This practice caused Adam to suffer from children neurodevelopmental disorder, which delayed his intellectual development and made him a mentally retarded person, a dumb, hence Adam.
6park.com

(3)亚当有很强的内向性和神经质的特质。这种特质很像无意识,喜欢安静,反应直接。这种性格的人容易患神经病,这有利于神父造人事业。另外,这种性格在逆境中会变成龙骨,支撑他在困境中成长。结合前面的所有特质,亚当有很强的科学研究能力,悟性强。 Adam has strong introverted and neurotic traits. These traits are very similar to unconscious, liking quiet and reacting directly. People with these traits are prone to psychosis and are advantageous for the Godfather's career of creating real human. Additionally, these two traits turn into dragon bones in adversity, supporting him to grow in difficulties of adverse environments. Combining all the previous traits, Adam has strong scientific research capability and strong senses of enlightenment. 6park.com

(4)教父诱导亚当从小练习禅定(即气功),所以他善于禅定,知天地、懂鬼神,有天眼通(参见第12章)。天眼通是选择候选人作为亚当的必要条件之一,否则他不能从地狱里爬上来,参悟教父对他的嘱托,完成宿命任务! The godfather induced Adam to practice meditation (cf. chapter 12) since his childhood, so he is good at meditation, knows sky and earth, understands ghosts and gods, what Celestial Eye is. Celestial Eye is a is a necessary factor to be the chosen one, otherwise Adam can’t climb up from hell (i.e., Psychosis), perceives Godfather's instructions to him, and complete the fateful mission! 6park.com

(四)夏娃的特质 Eve’s Traits 6park.com

夏娃具有多种特质与夏娃识的特征相匹配。夏娃识即前意识,是意处。处,相当于事故现场,比如舞台上聚光灯所照射的地方,事故发生的处所。前意识是在思想意识的功能上设立的,所以夏娃识是无形的。 Eve has a variety of qualities matching the characteristics of preconscious. Eve-sense is preconsciousness, is the intentional place. The place is equivalent to the scenes of accidents, such as the place where the accident occurs,the place where the spotlight shines on the stage. Pre-consciousness is set up on the function of mind, so Eve-sense is intangible. 6park.com

(1)夏娃识也叫意处,是无形的,这由夏娃具有女神的外貌来匹配。女神的外貌是无记性的(参见10.8节)。你看见她时,她是个女人;她离开了,你回忆不出她的外貌。 Eve-sense is also called “intent place”, is formless, which is matched by Eve’s goddess appearance. The appearance of Goddess is unrememberable (cf. section 10.8). When she is in front of you, you see her is a woman; when she is gone, you cannot recall her appearance.
6park.com

(2)夏娃是文字思维型的人;这与增语触相匹配。前意识是思想意识的工作平台;由此环境,语音与意义相结合进而有语言。前意识对语言的形成有促进作用,所以又被叫做增语触。插图10.9-4-2是墨西哥法典中的卡特丽,是三十多岁的夏娃,古墨西哥人把她的思维模式描绘成了天线棒。图2中的飞鸟表示夏娃可以不借助于图像形象而进行思考。中国佛教命名夏娃为观音菩萨,如图4;观音二字就来源于她的语音(文字)思维模式。这种人在日常生活中思维清晰、伶牙俐齿,一般被认为是聪明人。他们的语言能力强,甚至能达到出口成章,过目成诵。夏娃的强大的语言和逻辑能力,是她能完成神父赋予她的宿命任务,作为《天书》总编的天赋。如插图3是墨西哥的翠玉女神,是一位玉女,她头顶着《墨西哥法典》表示她视此书是自己的宿命任务。 Eve is a word thinker, with a logical thinking mind, which matches the “Escalatory Language Feeler”. Pre-consciousness is intent place, has a function of promoting language formation, so it is also being called “Escalatory Language Feeler”.Illustrations 10.9-2 are Tlaltecuhtli in Mexican Codex, an Eve at her age of 30s, whose think pattern were depicted by the ancient Mexicans as an antenna rod. The flying bird in Figure 3 indicates that Eve can think without the aid of pictorial images. Chinese Buddhism named Eve the Goddess of View-Sound Bodhisattva, as in Figure 4; the word View-Sound is derived from her word thinking mind. Such people are generally considered intelligent as they think clearly and articulate in their daily lives. They have strong verbal skills, even to the point of being able to speak an article directly without draft and recite an article after reading once. Eve's strong verbal and logical skills were the gift that enabled her to fulfill fate mission given to her by Godfather as the chief editor of Sky Book. As illustrated in Illustration 3 is the Mexican goddess Chalchiuhtlicue, an Eve, who holds the Mexican Codex over her head indicating that she views this book as her fateful mission. 6park.com

(3)夏娃有很强的觉悟和外向的特质,这两个特质与前意识相匹配。前意识又被称作意;意是企图,打算的意思。觉悟特质使夏娃做事有计划,且能自律。另外,前意识活泼好动,故事里常用猴子来比喻它。夏娃的外向型特质刚好于前意识的活跃性匹配。 Eve has strong traits of conscientiousness and extroversion, both of which match the preconscious. Pre-consciousness is also known as intention; intention means to attempt, to plan. Preconscious is also being called Intent that means plotting, planning. The conscientiousness trait makes Eve to do things in a planned manner and with self-discipline. In addition, preconscious is active, and in the story,a monkey is often used as a metaphor for preconscious. Eve's extroverted nature is a perfect match for the active nature of preconscious. 6park.com

(4)神父从夏娃小时候就开始教受训练她女戒(参见16.2节),夏娃的觉悟特质使更容易接受女戒。另外夏娃的女神外貌,让人看不清楚,记不住她,这对她的社交生活不利,所以夏娃更愿意修习女戒使自己引人注目,少女时代的夏娃就已经具有了 “五百威仪,十万八千魅力”。女戒,即五百威仪十万八千魅力,亦作黄金甲,又名女人皮(参见16.2节)。夏娃擅长女戒,使她具备了许多自然法知识,法眼睁开了。女戒和法眼让女神夏娃具有了强大的法力;这是神父想要的,因为他要用夏娃去创伤亚当,送他下地狱。 Godfather began to teach and train Eve the “Woman Precept” when she was a child, and her conscientious trait made it easier to accept. In addition, Eve's goddess appearance made it difficult for people to see and remember her, which was detrimental to her social life, so Eve preferred to practice Woman Precepts to make herself outstanding, therefore as a teenager Eve already possessed “5000 Majesties and 108,000 Charms”. The Woman Precepts are the 5000 Majesties and 108,000 Charms, are also known as Golden Armor, Woman’s Skins, Invisibility Cloak (cf. section 16.2). Eve excelled in Woman Precept, which equipped her with much knowledge of nature law, so her Juristic Eye eyes was opened. Woman Precepts and Juristic Eye gave goddess Eve great juristic powers; this is what the Godfather wanted because he was going to use Eve to traumatize Adam and send him to hell. 6park.com

总观亚当和夏娃的性格和才能特质,他们俩各是半个人,各有显著的优缺点,且刚好互补;合则两利,斗则俱伤。 Looking at the characters and talents of Adam and Eve, each of them is half a human, each with significant strengths and weaknesses, and just complement each other; together they are good for both, while fighting hurts them both. 6park.com

本文是《卢岩的回忆录 https://web.6parkbbs.com/index.php?app=forum&act=view&tid=3408300》的 10.9 节。 6park.com

贴主:Adam_Luyan于2023_10_14 11:11:40编辑
贴主:Adam_Luyan于2024_03_23 9:08:11编辑
喜欢Adam_Luyan朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ Adam_Luyan的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回杂论闲侃首页]
帖子内容是网友自行贴上分享,如果您认为其中内容违规或者侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们核实后会第一时间删除。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]