送交者: 午夜剑客[♂☆★★声望品衔11★★☆♂] 于 2023-07-04 17:44 已读 1891 次 4 赞  

午夜剑客的个人频道

扎西尼玛:

云飞:

中深舞艺•真真
小杨:

《次真拉姆》
Cizhen Lhamo¹ 6park.com

词 : 余启翔 (Lyrics : Yu Qixiang) 曲 : 绍兵 (Music : Shao Bing) 唱 : 扎西尼玛 (Singer : Tashi Nyima) 谱 : •http://www.jianpuw.com/htm/g7/175604.htm 6park.com

Lyrics: (Translation with singability in mind.) 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 1 ] (Rhyme : aabc)—————• 6park.com

月亮翻过巴拉格宗的山坡 The moon scales over Balagezong's² mountain slopes, 6park.com

让我想起你次真拉姆 It lets me think of you Cizhen Lhamo. 6park.com

想起你月亮.. 月亮般的眼眸 Think of your moonlike.. your enchanting moonlike eyes, 6park.com

荡漾我心中的那片湖泊 That make ripples on the lake in my heart. 6park.com

•————[ Stanzas 2, 4 ] (Rhyme : abac)————• 6park.com

风儿走遍巴拉格宗的角落 The wind has roamed Balagezong's every cranny, 6park.com

带我来找你次真拉姆 It brings me to find you Cizhen Lhamo. 6park.com

我听见山谷里.. 山谷里的小河 I hear in the valley.. the stream in the valley, 6park.com

唱着你心中的那首情歌 Singing that love song, oh.. love song of your heart. 6park.com

•———[ Stanzas 3, 5, 6 ] (Rhyme : aabb)———• 6park.com

噢.. 次真拉姆 , 噢.. 巴拉的花朵 Oh.. Cizhen Lhamo, oh.. Bala's flower, 6park.com

你的心是这个世上的一方净土 Your heart is the pure land in this corner of the world. 6park.com

噢.. 次真拉姆 , 噢.. 云中的美人 Oh.. Cizhen Lhamo, oh.. beauty in the clouds, 6park.com

你就是我幸福守望的巴拉女神 You're the goddess of Bala for whom my happiness holds out. 6park.com

•—.. [ Stanza 6 ]—• 6park.com

你就是我幸福守望的巴拉女神 You're the goddess of Bala for whom my happiness holds out. . . . Translated by ck 2020-05-26 •===================================• 6park.com

Notes : 6park.com

1. Cizhen Lhamo : A Tibetan girl's name. 6park.com

2. Balagezong : A Tibetan hamlet in northern Yunnan Province known for its breathtaking scenery. 6park.com

Suggested English syllable allocation in the sentence corresponding to the Chinese version is noted below. Number at the end of a sentence denotes syllable count. I keep it close to the original such that it may be sung in the translated verse. 6park.com

Lyrics: 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 1 ]—————————• 6park.com

月亮 - 翻过 - 巴拉格宗 - 的山坡 (11) The moon - scales over - Balagezong's - mountain slopes, (12) 6park.com

让我 - 想起你 - 次真拉姆 (9) It lets me - think of you - Cizhen Lhamo. (10) 6park.com

想起你 - 月亮..- 月亮般的 - 眼眸 (11) Think of your - moonlike..- your enchanting - moonlike eyes, (12) 6park.com

荡漾 - 我心中的 - 那片湖泊 (10) That make - ripples on the - lake in my heart. (10) 6park.com

•————————[ Stanzas 2, 4 ]————————• 6park.com

风儿 - 走遍 - 巴拉格宗 - 的角落 (11) The wind - has roamed - Balagezong's - every cranny, (12) 6park.com

带我 - 来找你 - 次真拉姆 (9) It brings me - to find you - Cizhen Lhamo. (10) 6park.com

我听见 - 山谷里..- 山谷里的 - 小河 (12) I hear in - the valley..- the stream in the - valley, (12) 6park.com

唱着 - 你心中的 - 那首情歌 (10) Singing - that love song, oh.. love song of your heart. (11) 6park.com

•———————[ Stanzas 3, 5, 6 ]————————• 6park.com

噢.. 次真拉姆 ,- 噢.. 巴拉的花朵 (11) Oh.. Cizhen Lhamo, - oh.. Bala's flower, (10) 6park.com

你的心是这 - 个世上的 - 一方净土 (13) Your heart is the pure - land in this - corner of the world. (13) 6park.com

噢.. 次真拉姆 ,- 噢.. 云中的美人 (11) Oh.. Cizhen Lhamo, - oh.. beauty in the clouds, (11) 6park.com

你就是我幸 - 福守望的 - 巴拉 - 女神 (13) You're the goddess of - Bala for whom - my hap - piness holds out. (15) 6park.com

•—.. [ Stanza 6 ]—• 6park.com

你就是我幸 - 福守望的 - 巴拉 - 女神 (13) You're the goddess of - Bala for whom - my hap - piness holds out. (15) 6park.com

•===================================• 6park.com

The Legend of Balagezong: 6park.com

According to legend, during the era of the epic Tibetan king Gesar around 1300 years ago, there was a tribal chief named Sina Dorje in the Batang region (present-day western Sichuan province) who was a valiant warrior. But his young and beautiful wife Rinchen Lhamo hated wars and went off with an old lama monk in search for a peaceful place to live. When Sina Dorje knew about this, he decided to abandon all his territory, power and wealth in Batang, and brought his tribe to follow suit. They found such a place some 400 km to the south of Batang (present-day Diqing 迪庆 county in Yunnan province).  6park.com

Centuries later, the once renowned family name of Sina has faded, but a small hamlet called Bala Village has been standing in a tranquil valley below some remote snow mountains ever since. 6park.com

Today, it has expanded to four hamlets, and the region is called Balagezong. “Bala” means “people from Batang” ; and “Gezong” means “holy mountains”, referring to the nearby majestic snowpeaks which local people consider having protected them from wars, and bestowed them with idyllic living all these centuries. 6park.com

In the popular 1933 novel 《Lost Horizon》 by the English writer James Hilton, a mythical utopia-like place in the Himalayan region called “Shangri-La” was depicted. According to some literary research, the geographic and sociocultural descriptions in the novel were most probably based on the Balagezong region. Nowadays “Shangri-La”, meaning “the sun and moon in one's heart” in Tibetan, has become synonymous with any earthly paradise, particularly a mythical Himalayan utopia – an enduringly happy land, isolated from the world. 6park.com

According to the song's lyricist Yu Qixiang, he wrote this song to allude to this legendary wife of Sina Dorje, but titled it Cizhen Lhamo (次真拉姆) rather than Rinchen Lhamo (仁钦拉姆). 6park.com

•http://en.balagezong.com/ 6park.com

•https://gs.ctrip.com/html5/you/travels/2040483/4049833.html 6park.com

•http://np.china-embassy.gov.cn/eng/78077/dzgly/200410/t20041027_1998008.html 6park.com

巴拉格宗 :相传,在1300多年前,格萨尔王 时代的巴塘地区(今四川省西部) 有这么一位叱咤风云、骁勇善战的藏族部落首领,名为 斯那多吉,是康巴地区令人敬畏的人物。斯那多吉 有位年轻貌美的妻子名为 仁钦拉姆 。拉姆厌倦战争,追随部落里的老喇嘛去寻找与世隔绝的净土。斯那多吉得知后,放弃财富、放弃权利、放弃了广袤的疆土,为寻找一个远离战争,与世无争的人间净土,循着拉姆的步伐,从遥远的巴塘一路南下,来到一片雪山脚下的峡谷并定居下来。最后,这个巴塘地区显赫的家族消失了,而在这雪山脚下却多了一个平静的小村庄 - “巴拉”村,意即从巴唐来的人。而那些雪山就成了庇佑当地人民的 “格宗”,意即神山。根据词作者的创作原意,此歌《次真拉姆》就是为传说中的那位 仁钦拉姆 写的。 6park.com

•https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E5%B7%B4%E6%8B%89%E6%A0%BC%E5%AE%97 6park.com

————————————————————
贴主:午夜剑客于2023_07_04 17:46:59编辑

评分完成:已经给 午夜剑客 加上 100 银元!

喜欢午夜剑客朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 午夜剑客的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回音乐殿堂首页]
午夜剑客 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]