[返回音乐殿堂首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
欣赏+翻译《故乡的草原》美丽的家园
送交者: 午夜剑客[♂☆★★声望品衔11★★☆♂] 于 2024-03-16 15:00 已读 4882 次 3 赞  

午夜剑客的个人频道

巴特尔(邓勇):

《故乡的草原》
The Steppe of My Homeland 6park.com

词 : 张海宁 (Lyrics : Zhang Haining) 曲 : 虎卫东 (Music : Hu Weidong) 唱 : 巴特尔(邓勇) (Singer : Bataar Deng Yong) 谱 : •https://m.qinyipu.com/jianpu/jianpudaquan/24192.html 6park.com

Lyrics: (Translation with singability in mind.) 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 1 ] (Rhyme : aabc)—————• 6park.com

故乡的草原 总是天空一样辽阔 The steppe of my homeland, like the sky so immense and broad, 6park.com

多少次梦中 我又轻轻地走过 Many a time in my dreams I gently tread across. 6park.com

醉人的香草 风吹到我的脸上 Intoxicating meadow scents blow to my face, 6park.com

母亲的河水 静静流淌在心窝 Motherly river flows quietly in my chest. 6park.com

•————[ Stanzas 2, 4 ] (Rhyme : aabb)————• 6park.com

心中的草原 总是大地一样深厚 The steppe in my heart, like the great earth thick and profound, 6park.com

多少次举杯 都要唱起那首歌 Many a time I sing that song when I have wine downed. 6park.com

浓浓的真情 陪伴岁月走向远方 This dense love's been with me through the years in my far journeys, 6park.com

深深地祝福 美好幸福生活 Deep wishes for my folks a life sweet and happy. 6park.com

•———[ Stanzas 3, 5, 6 ] (Rhyme : abab)———• 6park.com

故乡的草原 , 梦中的寄托 The steppe of my homeland, where my dream rests, 6park.com

你是我生命里 永恒依恋的歌 You're the song forever I'll hold dear in my life. 6park.com

心中的草原 , 美丽的家园 The steppe in my heart, my beautiful homestead, 6park.com

你是我今生今世 不老的传说 You are the ageless legend in this lifetime of mine. 6park.com

[ 6 ] 你是我今生今世 不老的传说 You are the ageless legend in this lifetime of mine. . . . Translated by ck 2021-02-01 •===================================• 6park.com

Suggested English syllable allocation in the sentence corresponding to the Chinese version is noted below. Number at the end of a sentence denotes syllable count. I keep it close to the original such that it may be sung in the translated verse. 6park.com

Lyrics: 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 1 ]—————————• 6park.com

故乡的 - 草原 - 总是天空 - 一样辽阔 (13) The steppe of - my homeland, - like the sky so - immense and broad, (14) 6park.com

多少次 - 梦中我又 - 轻轻地 - 走过 (12) Many a - time in my dreams - I gently - tread across. (13) 6park.com

醉人的香草 - 风吹到 - 我的脸上 (12) Intoxicating - meadow scents - blow to my face, (12) 6park.com

母亲的河水 - 静静流淌在 - 心窝 (12) Motherly river - flows quietly in - my chest. (12) 6park.com

•————————[ Stanzas 2, 4 ]————————• 6park.com

心中的 - 草原 - 总是大地 - 一样深厚 (13) The steppe in - my heart, - like the great earth - thick and profound, (13) 6park.com

多少次 - 举杯都要 - 唱起 - 那首歌 (12) Many a - time I sing that - song when I - have wine downed. (13) 6park.com

浓浓的 - 真情 - 陪伴岁月 - 走向远方 (13) This dense love's - been with me - through the years in - my far journeys, (14) 6park.com

深深地 - 祝福 - 美好幸福 - 生活 (11) Deep wishes - for my - folks a life sweet and - happy. (12) 6park.com

•———————[ Stanzas 3, 5, 6 ]————————• 6park.com

故乡的 - 草原 ,- 梦中的 - 寄托 (10) The steppe of - my homeland, - where my - dream rests, (10) 6park.com

你是我 - 生命里 - 永恒 - 依恋的歌 (12) You're the song - forever - I'll hold - dear in my life. (12) 6park.com

心中的 - 草原 ,- 美丽的 - 家园 (10) The steppe in - my heart, - my beauti - ful homestead, (11) 6park.com

你是我今生 - 今世 - 不老的传说 (12) You are the ageless - legend in - this lifetime of mine. (13) 6park.com

[ 6 ] 你是我今生 - 今世 - 不老的传说 (12) You are the ageless - legend in - this lifetime of mine. (13) 6park.com

•===================================•

评分完成:已经给 午夜剑客 加上 100 银元!

贴主:午夜剑客于2024_03_16 23:39:28编辑
喜欢午夜剑客朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 午夜剑客的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回音乐殿堂首页]
午夜剑客 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]