送交者: 午夜剑客[♂☆★★声望品衔11★★☆♂] 于 2023-07-19 9:25 已读 2279 次 3 赞  

午夜剑客的个人频道

仁青:

吾杰泽让:

旅途琪遇记:

卫星地图解说:

《握住世界的手》
Holding Hands With The World 6park.com

词 : 马文涛 (Lyrics : Ma Wentao) 曲 : 赵小钧 (Music : Zhao Xiaojun) 唱 : 仁青 (Singer : Rinchen) 谱 : •http://www.sooopu.com/html/380/380288.html 6park.com

Lyrics: (Translation with singability in mind.) 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 1 ] (Rhyme : aa)——————• 6park.com

我从.. 我从香巴拉轻轻走来 I'm from.. I'm from Xiangbala¹, gently I come. 6park.com

远方的杜鹃花迎风盛开 The distant azaleas in the wind blossom. 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 2 ] (Rhyme : abab)—————• 6park.com

究竟是谁的歌声 , 自由自在? Whose voice is that singing? It sounds so free. 6park.com

像蝴蝶打开翅膀 , 打开了我的情怀 Like butterfly wings unfolding, it unfolds my deep feelings. 6park.com

究竟是谁的眷恋 , 亘古不变? Whose faith is that lingering, eternally? 6park.com

像雪山放飞白云 , 放飞了我的慷慨 Like clouds pluming from snow peaks, it leaves me venerating. 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 3 ] (Rhyme : aabb)—————• 6park.com

哦... 红色爱人 腊子口 Oh... My red passion Lazikou², 6park.com

你是青藏高原坚强的温柔 You're the steadfast kindness on Qing-Zang Plateau³. 6park.com

站在你心上 , 我就握住了世界的手 Standing on your heart, I am holding hands with the world. 6park.com

我就握住了世界的手 I am holding hands with the world. 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 4 ] (Rhyme : abb)—————• 6park.com

腊子口... 红色爱人 腊子口 Lazikou... My red passion Lazikou, 6park.com

站在你心上 , 就握住了世界的手 Standing on your heart, I'm holding hands with the world. 6park.com

站在你心上 , 就握住了世界的手 Standing on your heart, I'm holding hands with the world. 6park.com

•——[ Interlude • Stanza 5 ] (Rhyme : abab)——• 6park.com

究竟是谁的容颜 , 比太阳精彩? Whose appearance is that, than the sun brighter? 6park.com

像黎明带走黑夜 , 带走了我的无奈 Like dawn dispelling darkness, it dispels my helplessness. 6park.com

究竟是谁的心灵 , 比月亮纯洁? Whose heart and soul is that, than the moon purer? 6park.com

像传说温暖寂寞 , 温暖了我的期待 Like the heart-warming legend, it warms up my eagerness. 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 6 ] (Rhyme : aabb)—————• 6park.com

哦... 红色爱人 腊子口 Oh... My red passion Lazikou, 6park.com

你是青藏高原坚强的温柔 You're the steadfast kindness on Qing-Zang Plateau. 6park.com

站在你心上 , 我就握住了世界的手 Standing on your heart, I am holding hands with the world. 6park.com

我就握住了世界的手 I am holding hands with the world. 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 7 ] (Rhyme : ababb)————• 6park.com

站在你心上 , 就握住了世界的手 Standing on your heart, I'm holding hands with the world. . . . Translated by ck 2023-07-18 •===================================• Notes : 6park.com

1. Xiangbala : Shambhala/Shangri-la. A mythological utopia somewhere deep in a mountain valley on the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau. 6park.com

2. Lazikou : alludes to the strategic battle at the Lazikou Pass between the Red Army of the Communist Party of China and the Kuomintang forces, on September 16, 1935. 6park.com

Lazikou is a narrow mountain pass in the Minshan (岷山) Mountain Range, with towering cliffs flanking both sides of the swift Lazi River (腊子河). The pass is a gateway between Sichuan and Gansu Provinces, located in Têwo County, a Tibetan region in southern Gansu (甘肃省.甘南藏族自治州.迭部县). “Lazi” in Tibetan means steep slope or cliff. 6park.com

The pass was the last major obstacle for the Red Army in its epic Long March led by Mao Zedong to reach southern Gansu after crossing the Zoigê Marshland (若尔盖湿地 , 又称松潘草地) in northwestern Sichuan. The pass had been fortified with blockhouses by Kuomintang forces. Lazikou Battle ended in decisive victory for the Red Army. 6park.com

3. Qing-Zang Plateau : short for Qinghai (Qing)-Tibetan (Zang) Plateau. ———————————— 6park.com

Suggested English syllable allocation in the sentence corresponding to the Chinese version is noted below. Number at the end of a sentence denotes syllable count. I keep it close to the original such that it may be sung in the translated verse. 6park.com

Lyrics: 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 1 ]—————————• 6park.com

我从.. 我从 - 香巴拉 - 轻轻走来 (11) I'm from.. I'm from - Xiangbala, - gently I come. (11) 6park.com

远方的 - 杜鹃花 - 迎风 - 盛开 (10) The distant - azaleas - in the wind - blossom. (11) 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 2 ]—————————• 6park.com

究竟是 - 谁的歌声 ,- 自由自在? (11) Whose voice - is that singing? - It sounds so free. (10) 6park.com

像蝴蝶打开 - 翅膀 ,- 打开了- 我的情怀 (14) Like butterfly wings - unfolding, - it unfolds - my deep feelings. (15) 6park.com

究竟是 - 谁的眷恋 ,- 亘古不变? (11) Whose faith is - that lingering, - eternally? (11) 6park.com

像雪山放飞 - 白云 ,- 放飞了- 我的慷慨 (14) Like clouds pluming from - snow peaks, - it leaves me - venerating. (14) 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 3 ]—————————• 6park.com

哦... 红色爱人 - 腊子口 (8) Oh... My red passion - Lazikou, (8) 6park.com

你是青 - 藏高原 - 坚强的温柔 (11) You're the stead - fast kindness - on Qing-Zang Plateau. (11) 6park.com

站在你心上 ,- 我就握住了- 世界的手 (14) Standing on your heart, - I am holding - hands with the world. (13) 6park.com

我就 - 握住了- 世界的手 (9) I am - holding - hands with the world. (8) 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 4 ]—————————• 6park.com

腊子口... 红色爱人 - 腊子口 (10) Lazikou... My red passion - Lazikou, (10) 6park.com

站在你 - 心上 , 就 - 握住了- 世界的手 (13) Standing on - your heart, - I'm holding - hands with the world. (12) 6park.com

站在你 - 心上 , 就 - 握住了- 世界的手 (13) Standing on - your heart, - I'm holding - hands with the world. (12) 6park.com

•——————[ Interlude • Stanza 5 ]——————• 6park.com

究竟是 - 谁的容颜 ,- 比太阳精彩? (12) Whose ap - pearance is that, - than the sun brighter? (11) 6park.com

像黎明带走 - 黑夜 ,- 带走了- 我的无奈 (14) Like dawn dispelling - darkness, - it dispels - my helplessness. (14) 6park.com

究竟是 - 谁的心灵 ,- 比月亮纯洁? (12) Whose heart and - soul is that, - than the moon purer? (11) 6park.com

像传说温暖 - 寂寞 ,- 温暖了- 我的期待 (14) Like the heart-warming - legend, - it warms up - my eagerness. (14) 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 6 ]—————————• 6park.com

哦... 红色爱人 - 腊子口 (8) Oh... My red passion - Lazikou, (8) 6park.com

你是青 - 藏高原 - 坚强的温柔 (11) You're the stead - fast kindness - on Qing-Zang Plateau. (11) 6park.com

站在你心上 ,- 我就握住了- 世界的手 (14) Standing on your heart, - I am holding - hands with the world. (13) 6park.com

我就 - 握住了- 世界的手 (9) I am - holding - hands with the world. (8) 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 7 ]—————————• 6park.com

•===================================• 评分完成:已经给 午夜剑客 加上 100 银元!
贴主:午夜剑客于2023_07_19 13:40:56编辑
喜欢午夜剑客朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 午夜剑客的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回音乐殿堂首页]
午夜剑客 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]