送交者: 午夜剑客[♂☆★★声望品衔11★★☆♂] 于 2023-12-10 2:01 已读 6868 次 2 赞  

午夜剑客的个人频道

《德令哈一夜》:

“姐姐,今夜我在德令哈”

海子诗里的德令哈:

青海. 德令哈:

《德令哈一夜》
A Night At Delingha 6park.com

词/曲/唱 : 刀郎       (Lyrics /Music /Singer : Dao Lang) 谱 : •http://www.qupu123.com/Mobile-view-id-266559.html 6park.com

Lyrics: (Translation with singability in mind.) 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 1 ] (Rhyme : aabb)—————• 6park.com

看着窗外 烟雨中 依旧车水马龙 Outside the window in the rain, it's still bustling with life ; 6park.com

始终无法 清晰地记起 昨夜谁入梦 Couldn't clearly recall who entered my dream last night. 6park.com

毕竟心里也不敢 轻易去碰 刚愈合的痛 I dare not rashly touch my recently healed wound after all, 6park.com

你再忍一忍 , 你再等一等 You just need to bear, and wait a little more. 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 2 ] (Rhyme : abcb)—————• 6park.com

是谁把我 昨夜的泪水 全装进酒杯 ? Who has poured all my tears last night into the wine glass ? 6park.com

是否能用这 短短的一夜 把痛化作无悔 ? Can my torment be made free of regret oh, in a short night ? 6park.com

毕竟泪不是 飘落在窗外 无心的雨水 After all, these tears are not the heartless rain outside the window, 6park.com

却要被打碎 , 就会随风飞 But they'll be shattered, and in wind they fly. 6park.com

•———[ Stanzas 3, 6 ] (Rhyme : aabbcc)———• 6park.com

谁在窗外流泪 ? Who is weeping out there ? 6park.com

流得我心碎 At my heart it tears. 6park.com

雨打窗听来 这样的伤悲 Plashing rain on the window sounds so sad, 6park.com

刹那间 拥抱你给我的美 Suddenly I embrace the beauty you gave. 6park.com

尽管准备了 千万种面对 Though I was ready for all scenarios, 6park.com

谁曾想 会这样心碎 Such heartbreak was not in my thought. 6park.com

•———[ Stanzas 4, 7 ] (Rhyme : aabbcc)———• 6park.com

谁在窗外流泪 ? Who is weeping out there ? 6park.com

流得我心碎 At my heart it tears. 6park.com

情路上一朵 雨打的玫瑰 On the path of love, here's a storm-wretched rose, 6park.com

凋零在 爱与恨的负累 Withering under the love-hate woes. 6park.com

就让痛与悲 , 哀与伤 , 化作.. Let the sorrow and suffering, turn in.. 6park.com

.. 雨水 , 随风飘飞 ..to rain and fly in the wind. 6park.com

•———[ F : Stanzas 5, 8, 9 ] (Rhyme : abaa)———• 6park.com

雪山啊 闪银光 Snow peaks oh, shine like silver, 6park.com

雄鹰啊 展翅飞翔 Great eagles spread wings and soar. 6park.com

高原春光 无限好 Spring on the highland's so gorgeous, 6park.com

叫我怎能不歌唱... How could I not sing for her... . . . Translated by ck 2020-12-29 •===================================• 6park.com

Delingha is a small city located about 270 km west of Qinghai Lake in Qinghai Province, in western China. •https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delingha 6park.com

Suggested English syllable allocation in the sentence corresponding to the Chinese version is noted below. Number at the end of a sentence denotes syllable count. I keep it close to the original such that it may be sung in the translated lyrics. 6park.com

Lyrics: 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 1 ]—————————• 6park.com

看着窗外 - 烟雨 - 中依 - 旧车水 - 马龙 (13) Outside the win - dow in the - rain, it's - still bustling - with life ; (14) 6park.com

始终无法 - 清晰地 - 记起 - 昨夜 - 谁入梦 (14) Couldn't clearly - recall who - entered - my dream - last night. (13) 6park.com

毕竟心里也 - 不敢 - 轻易去 - 碰刚 - 愈合的痛 (16) I dare not rashly - touch my - recently - healed wound - after all, (15) 6park.com

你再忍 - 一忍 ,- 你再 - 等一等 (10) You just need - to bear, - and wait - a little more. (11) 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 2 ]—————————• 6park.com

是谁把我 - 昨夜的 - 泪水 - 全装进 - 酒杯 ? (14) Who has poured all - my tears - last night - into the - wine glass ? (13) 6park.com

是否能用这 - 短短的 - 一夜把 - 痛化 - 作无悔 ? (16) Can my torment be - made free of - regret oh, - in a - short night ? (15) 6park.com

毕竟泪不是 - 飘落在 - 窗外 - 无心 - 的雨水 (15) After all, these tears - are not the - heartless - rain outside - the window, (16) 6park.com

却要被 - 打碎 ,- 就会 - 随风飞(10) But they'll be - shattered, - and in - wind they fly. (10) 6park.com

•————————[ Stanzas 3, 6 ]————————• 6park.com

谁在 - 窗外流泪 ? (6) Who is - weeping out there ? (6) 6park.com

流得 - 我心碎 (5) At my - heart it tears. (5) 6park.com

雨打窗 - 听来 - 这样的伤悲 (10) Plashing rain - on the - window sounds so sad, (10) 6park.com

刹那间 - 拥抱你 - 给我的美 (10) Suddenly - I embrace the - beauty you gave. (11) 6park.com

尽管 - 准备了 - 千万种 - 面对 (10) Though I - was ready - for all sce - narios, (11) 6park.com

谁曾想 - 会这样 - 心碎 (8) Such heartbreak - was not in - my thought. (8) 6park.com

•————————[ Stanzas 4, 7 ]————————• 6park.com

谁在 - 窗外流泪 ? (6) Who is - weeping out there ? (6) 6park.com

流得 - 我心碎 (5) At my - heart it tears. (5) 6park.com

情路上 - 一朵 - 雨打的玫瑰 (10) On the path - of love, - here's a storm-wretched rose, (10) 6park.com

凋零在 - 爱与恨 - 的负累 (9) Withering - under the - love-hate woes. (9) 6park.com

就让 - 痛与悲 ,- 哀与伤 -, 化作.. (10) Let the - sorrow and - suffering, - turn in.. (10) 6park.com

..雨水 , - 随风 - 飘飞 (6) ..to rain and - fly in - the wind. (7) 6park.com

•——————[ F : Stanzas 5, 8, 9 ]———————• 6park.com

雪山啊 - 闪 - 银光 (6) Snow peaks oh, - shine like - silver, (7) 6park.com

雄鹰啊 - 展翅 - 飞翔 (7) Great eagles - spread wings - and soar. (7) 6park.com

高原 - 春光 - 无限好 (7) Spring on the - highland's - so gorgeous, (8) 6park.com

叫我怎能 - 不歌唱... (7) How could I not - sing for her... (7) 6park.com

•===================================• 6park.com

此歌是刀郎写给著名朦胧派诗人海子的歌。海子曾于1988年7月坐火车路过青海省的德令哈市,写下了一首小诗《日记》,透着一种苍凉、一种悲观厌世的情绪。八个月之后,他卧轨自杀了,抑郁的生命终于得到了解脱。 6park.com

歌曲里最后一段是取自藏族民歌《翻身农奴把歌唱》的片段。新中国成立后,废除了西藏延袭了千年的农奴制度,悲苦的农奴终于得到解放了。 6park.com

刀郎为什么引用这段看似跟他主题歌曲毫无联系的民歌呢?我的理解是,他是用此来隐喻海子抑郁的生命终结也是一种解放、解脱。而德令哈在青海省藏区,引用藏族风格的乐段也符合此歌的主题。 6park.com

海子的诗歌《日记》: 6park.com

姐姐,今夜我在德令哈,夜色笼罩 姐姐,我今夜只有戈壁 草原尽头我两手空空 悲痛时握不住一颗泪滴 6park.com

姐姐,今夜我在德令哈 这是雨水中一座荒凉的城 除了那些路过的和居住的 德令哈... 今夜 6park.com

这是唯一的,最后的抒情 这是唯一的,最后的草原 我把石头还给石头 让胜利的胜利 今夜青稞只属于他自己 6park.com

一切都在生长 今夜我只有美丽的戈壁.. 空空 姐姐,今夜我不关心人类,我只想你 6park.com

农奴获得解放后,唱出心中无比的、天堂般的欢悦: 6park.com

雪山啊 闪银光 雄鹰啊 展翅飞翔 高原春光无限好 叫我怎能不歌唱... 6park.com

而这种欢悦,也是海子曾经追求的那种 “面朝大海,春暖花开” 的境界。路过德令哈之后,就在他自杀前的两个月,他写下了这首堪称是他代表作的诗。他终于解脱了,在另一个世界,才有他的春暖花开。 6park.com

海子的诗歌《面朝大海,春暖花开》: 6park.com

从明天起,做一个幸福的人 喂马,劈柴,周游世界 从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜 我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开 6park.com

从明天起,和每一个亲人通信 告诉他们我的幸福 那幸福的闪电告诉我的 我将告诉每一个人 给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字 6park.com

陌生人,我也为你祝福 愿你有一个灿烂的前程 愿你有情人终成眷属 愿你在尘世获得幸福 我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开 6park.com

This is a song dedicated to the renowned young poet Haizi (海子 1964-3-24 —1989-3-26), who suffered from depression and killed himself by laying on train track. Haizi passed by Delingha eight months earlier before his death. The desolate scene of Delingha at that time evoked in him a deep sense of loneliness, and he wrote a little poem titled《Diary/日记》, expressing his melancholia about life and lost love. Dao Lang was deeply touched by this poem and wrote this song in memory of him. 6park.com

Haizi was considered one of the flagships among a group of young Chinese poets in the late misty/obscurantist poetry movement (朦胧诗派) during the 1980's. The movement started out underground during the Cultural Revolution (1966-1976). The writers crafted an obscurantist poetry form, both in style and in content, very different from the mainstream of the time that was deemed acceptable. Their works explored subjective realism and spoke about life from individual perspectives. The genre took its name from a description of the vagueness and obscurity of the poetic works. Some use the term derogatorily to suggest that the poems are difficult to understand and lack true substance. But today, the misty poetry genre is considered an important component in modern Chinese literary. 6park.com

Stanza 5 of this song is adopted from a well-known Tibetan folk song called 《Emancipated Serfs Sing The Ode》, which depicts the heartfelt happiness of the serfs after they were emancipated in the 1950's from the yoke of the oppressive theocratic system practiced for over thousand of years in the old Tibet. 6park.com

From the verses, Stanza 5 doesn't seem to have anything common with the theme of the main song. But I think Dao Lang adopted it to connote a sense of spiritual emancipation for Haizi upon his death : he had finally freed himself from the sadness and loneliness he felt in this mundane world, and that he will find his ultimate happiness in the other world. 6park.com

《Emancipated Serfs Sing The Ode》: •

https://youtu.be/b60_Vis2x24

6park.com

•===================================• 评分完成:已经给 午夜剑客 加上 100 银元!

贴主:午夜剑客于2023_12_15 1:45:17编辑
喜欢午夜剑客朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 午夜剑客的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回音乐殿堂首页]
午夜剑客 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]