[返回音乐殿堂首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
赏歌+翻译:愿天边的那颗星..《祝福我的草原》
送交者: 午夜剑客[♂☆★★声望品衔11★★☆♂] 于 2022-01-17 17:33 已读 7184 次 3 赞  

午夜剑客的个人频道

演唱:Piyawan Ta (怀念 布仁巴雅尔)

(布仁巴雅尔) 呼伦贝尔大草原:

(布仁巴雅尔) 蔚蓝色的杭盖:

(介绍片)梦幻阿尔山: 《祝福我的草原》  Blessing My Steppe 6park.com

词 : 李立东/C大调 (Lyrics : Li Lidong) 曲 : 李立东/C大调 (Music : Li Lidong) 唱 : Piyawan Ta 谱 : •http://www.jianpu.cn/pu/43/435390.htm 6park.com

Lyrics: (Translation with singability in mind.) 6park.com

•———[ Stanzas 1, 4 ] (Rhyme : abbb)————• 6park.com

蓝色的蒙古高原* The blue Mongolian Plateau, 6park.com

那是我吉祥的家园 That is my auspicious homeland. 6park.com

美丽的 呼伦贝尔 大草原* The gorgeous Hulunbuir¹ Steppe so grand, 6park.com

就是我生命的摇篮 It is where my life began. 6park.com

•———[ Stanzas 2, 5 ] (Rhyme : aabb)————• 6park.com

火红的萨日朗 , 啊.. 幽幽的马兰 So blue the malans², oh.. so red the steppe lilies ; 6park.com

牧歌* 里有慈祥的笑脸 Warm smiles found in the song of arcady. 6park.com

蔚蓝的杭盖*, 古老的阿尔山* Age-old is Arxan³, azure is the Hanggai⁴ ; 6park.com

月夜* 陪伴羊群入眠 Soothing the sheep to sleep is the moonlight. 6park.com

•———[ Stanzas 3, 6 ] (Rhyme : abcc)————• 6park.com

啊哈嗬.. 父亲的草原* 依旧那么辽远 Ah Ha Ho.. Father's steppe ever so vast and boundless, 6park.com

跨上骏马也飞不过天边 Even on a steed, it's horizon can't be reached. 6park.com

啊哈嘿.. 母亲的河* 如此沉静蜿蜒 Ah Ha Hei.. Mother's river so serene and winding, 6park.com

天边* 那颗星祝福着 我的草原* The star on the horizon gives my steppe his blessing. 6park.com

•—.. [ Stanza 6 ]—• 6park.com

天边 那颗星祝福着 我的草原 The star on the horizon gives my steppe his blessing. 6park.com

6park.com

Translated by ck 2022-01-16 •==================================• 6park.com

Notes : 6park.com

1. Hulunbuir Steppe : (also spelled Hulunbeier) named after Hulun Lake (呼伦湖) and Buir Lake (贝尔湖), is one of the 4 largest grasslands in the world, covering an area of some 100,000 km² in the northeastern region of Inner Mongolia, and bordered by Mongolia and Russia to the west. With lush grasses, pristine waters, clean air, wild flocks, grazing herds, and the colorful histories and cultures of the many nomadic peoples who had sprung from here and greatly influenced China, such as Xiongnu (匈奴), Donghu (东胡), Xianbei (鲜卑), Shiwei (室韦), Uighur (回纥), Turke (突厥), Khitan (契丹), Mongol (蒙古), and Jurchen (女真), it fascinates and attracts people for a visit. 6park.com

2. Malan Flower : also known as Iris Spuria or Blue Iris, a common flower on the Eurasian Steppes. 6park.com

•https://www.gardenia.net/plant-variety/iris-spuria-blue-iris 6park.com

另 : 萨日朗 (蒙语),即 山丹花,别名 红百合;英文称 Steppe Lily , Siberian lily , Coral lily , Low lily , Lipstick lily;学名为 Lilium pumilum。分布于中国北方,属百合科,多年生草本球根植物,花开在春末夏初。花下垂,花瓣向外反卷,颜色呈朱红色或橘红色,有清香。盛放时漫山遍野红灿灿一片,人们很容易把山丹花和杜鹃花混淆。 6park.com

•http://baike.baidu.com/l/B84FrZOj?bk_share=copy&fr=copy# 6park.com

•https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilium_pumilum 6park.com

3. Arxan : meaning "hot springs" in Mongolian, is a county-level city in Inner Mongolia in northern China. It is located right at the tip of Republic of Mongolia's panhandle part, on the western side of the Greater Hinggan Mountains, and to the south of Hulunbuir Steppe. It is well-known for its scenic landscapes of solidified lava formations, crater lakes, dense forests and rolling grasslands, for which Arxan National Forest Park is established. 6park.com

“巍巍大兴安,梦幻阿尔山”。但“阿尔山”并非山,而是内蒙古东部地区 兴安盟境内的一座地级小城市。“阿尔山”是蒙语音译,意为“圣水”或“神泉”。阿尔山 有近十座高位火山口湖、百余个火山堰塞湖、600 km² 熔岩台地,是亚洲面积最大的火山地貌景观。2000年被划为著名的 阿尔山国家森林公园。 6park.com

•https://baike.baidu.com/video?from=lemma&fromPage=innerLink&lemmaId=1389001&secondId=92460 6park.com

4. Hanggai : an age-old Mongolian word, meaning a place with blue sky, white clouds, grasslands, forests, mountains and rivers. In short, a perfect paradise. 6park.com

杭盖,一个古老的蒙古语单词,意思是一个有着蓝天、白云、草原、树林与山河的世界。 6park.com

———————————————————— 6park.com

此歌为纪念来自呼伦贝尔的已故草原灵魂歌手 布仁巴雅尔 ,歌词中提到一些他唱过的歌如下。 6park.com

This song is in remembrance of the renowned steppe soul singer Bürin Bayar (also spelled Buren Bayaer), an ethnic Mongol who was from the Hunlunbuir Steppe. He died in 2018 at age 58. Some of his songs mentioned in the lyrics are : 6park.com

*《蓝色的蒙古高原》The Blue Mongolian Plateau 6park.com

*《呼伦贝尔大草原》The Great Steppe Of Hulunbuir 6park.com

*《牧歌》The Song Of Arcady 6park.com

*《蔚蓝色的杭盖》The Azure Hanggai 6park.com

*《阿尔山传说》Arxan Legend 6park.com

*《月夜》Moonlit Night 6park.com

*《父亲的草原 , 母亲的河》Father's Steppe, Mother's River 6park.com

*《天边》The Horizon 6park.com

*《我的生命 , 我的草原》My Life, My Steppe ———————————————————— 6park.com

Suggested English syllable allocation in the sentence corresponding to the Chinese version is noted below. Number at the end of a sentence denotes syllable count. I keep it close to the original such that it may be sung in the translated verse. 6park.com

Lyrics: 6park.com

•———————[ Stanzas 1, 4 ]————————• 6park.com

蓝色的 - 蒙古高原 (7) The blue Mon - golian Plateau, (7) 6park.com

那是我 - 吉祥的 - 家园 (8) That is my - auspicious - homeland. (8) 6park.com

美丽的 - 呼伦贝尔 - 大草原 (10) The gorgeous - Hulunbuir - Steppe so grand, (9) 6park.com

就是我 - 生命的 - 摇篮 (8) It is where - my life - began. (7) 6park.com

•———————[ Stanzas 2, 5 ]————————• 6park.com

火红的 - 萨日朗 ,- 啊.. 幽幽的 - 马兰 (12) So blue the - malans, - oh.. so red the - steppe lilies ; (12) 6park.com

牧歌里有 - 慈祥的 - 笑脸 (9) Warm smiles found in - the song of - arcady. (10) 6park.com

蔚蓝的 - 杭盖 ,- 古老的 - 阿尔山 (11) Age-old is - Arxan, - azure is - the Hanggai ; (11) 6park.com

月夜 - 陪伴 - 羊群入眠 (8) Soothing - the sheep to sleep - is the moonlight. (10) 6park.com

•———————[ Stanzas 3, 6 ]————————• 6park.com

啊哈嗬.. 父亲的 - 草原 - 依旧那么 - 辽远 (14) Ah Ha Ho.. Father's - steppe ever - so vast and - boundless, (13) 6park.com

跨上骏马 - 也飞不过 - 天边 (10) Even on a steed, - it's horizon - can't be reached. (12) 6park.com

啊哈嘿.. 母亲的 - 河 - 如此沉静 - 蜿蜒 (13) Ah Ha Hei.. Mother's - river - so serene and - winding, (13) 6park.com

天边 - 那颗星 - 祝福着 - 我的草原 (12) The star - on the horizon - gives my steppe - his blessing. (13) 6park.com

•—.. [ Stanza 6 ]—• 6park.com

天边 - 那颗星 - 祝福着 - 我的草原 (12) The star - on the horizon - gives my steppe - his blessing. (13) 6park.com

•==================================•
贴主:午夜剑客于2022_01_17 17:36:21编辑

评分完成:已经给 午夜剑客 加上 100 银元!

评分完成:已经给 午夜剑客 加上 200 银元!

评分完成:已经给 午夜剑客 加上 200 银元!

喜欢午夜剑客朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 午夜剑客的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回音乐殿堂首页]
午夜剑客 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]