欣赏+翻译《梦回草原》那边有你的根你的情
送交者: 午夜剑客[♂☆★★声望品衔11★★☆♂] 于 2024-02-13 17:02 已读 5257 次 3 赞  

午夜剑客的个人频道

赵真:

梅梅翠翠舞蹈队:

玲珑广场舞:

《梦回草原》
Dreaming Back To The Prairie 6park.com

词/曲/唱 : 赵真       (Lyrics/Music/Singer : Zhao Zhen) 舞 : 梅梅翠翠舞蹈队 舞 : 玲珑广场舞 谱 : •http://www.qupu123.com/Mobile-view-id-56869.html 6park.com

Lyrics: (Translation with singability in mind.) 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 1 ] (Rhyme : abab)—————• 6park.com

我时常梦见 我奔驰在草原 I ofttimes dream of galloping on the prairie ; 6park.com

我时常梦见 我飞翔在蓝天 I ofttimes dream of soaring in the vast blue ; 6park.com

我时常梦里闻到 柳蓝花儿香 I ofttimes smell in my dream the scents of fireweeds¹ ; 6park.com

我时常梦里听见 马头琴的呼唤 I ofttimes hear in my dream the callings of Morin Khuur². 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 2 ] (Rhyme : aabb)—————• 6park.com

静静的天空上一轮月儿圆 In the tranquil night sky, a bright fullmoon hangs, 6park.com

草原的孩子思念着家园 Son of the prairie's missing the homeland. 6park.com

我多想看看 阿妈慈祥的笑脸 I long to see my Ah Ma's kind and smiling face, 6park.com

多想再看看 阿爸亲手做的红马鞍 Long to see the red saddle again Ah Pa himself made. 6park.com

•————[ Stanzas 3, 5 ] (Rhyme : aaaa)————• 6park.com

草原的阿爸耶 , 你是英雄的一坐山 Ah Pa on the prairie, you are an epic great mountain ; 6park.com

草原的阿妈耶 , 你是锡林河的九曲湾 Ah Ma on the prairie, you are Xilin River's Bay of Nine Turns³. 6park.com

草原的儿子耶 , 想回到你的身边 Son of the grand prairie, come back to your side he yearns, 6park.com

就让我化作 北归的那只鸿雁 Into that northbound swan goose, oh.. I wish to turn. 6park.com

•——[ Interlude • Stanza 4 ] (Rhyme : abab)——• 6park.com

今天我终于奔驰在草原 Today at last I gallop on the prairie ; 6park.com

今天我终于飞翔在蓝天 Today at last I soar in the blue sky. 6park.com

双手接过阿妈 送来的奶茶香 With both hands I bow to Ah Ma's fragrant milk tea ; 6park.com

双手接过阿爸 美酒的祝愿 With both hands I bow to Ah Pa's blessing wine. 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 6 ] (Rhyme : aaaaa)————• 6park.com

草原的阿爸耶 , 你是英雄的一坐山 Ah Pa on the prairie, you are an epic great mountain ; 6park.com

草原的阿妈耶 , 你是锡林河的九曲湾 Ah Ma on the prairie, you are Xilin River's Bay of Nine Turns. 6park.com

草原的儿子耶 , 一定会回到你的身边 Son of the grand prairie, he will come back to you for certain, 6park.com

就让我化作 北归的那只鸿雁 Into that northbound swan goose, oh.. I wish to turn. 6park.com

就让我化作 北归的那只鸿雁 Into that northbound swan goose, oh.. I wish to turn. . . . Translated by ck 2020-12-10 (Revised 2023-02-09) •===================================• Notes : 6park.com

1. Fireweed : also known as rosebay willowherb, it is a perennial herbaceous flowering plant found throughout northern hemisphere. Its flowers are pink. 6park.com

•https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chamaenerion_angustifolium 6park.com

柳蓝花 : 叶似柳, 花似兰, 故名柳蓝。 •http://t.m.china.com.cn/convert/c_uHcv4S22.html 6park.com

2. Morin Khuur : also known as the Horsehead Fiddle, is a traditional Mongolian bowed stringed instrument, considered an important cultural symbol of the Mongol people. 6park.com

•https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morin_khuur 6park.com

3. Bay of Nine Turns : in Chinese Jiuquwan (九曲湾) , is the scenic meandering section with multiple bends on Xilin River (锡林河) in Inner Mongolia. Although Xilin River is a short river of only 268 km, it is considered the Mother River of Xilin Gol Prairie (180,000 km²), providing a fertile ground for lush vegetation to one of the four great grasslands in the world that is rich in history. 6park.com

•http://en.chinaculture.org/focus/focus/minzuwang/2007-08/17/content_383125.htm ————————————————————————— 6park.com

Suggested English syllable allocation in the sentence corresponding to the Chinese version is noted below. Number at the end of a sentence denotes syllable count. I keep it close to the original such that it may be sung in the translated verse. 6park.com

Lyrics: 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 1 ]—————————• 6park.com

我时常 - 梦见 - 我奔驰在 - 草原 (11) I ofttimes - dream of - galloping on - the prairie ; (12) 6park.com

我时常 - 梦见 - 我飞翔在 - 蓝天 (11) I ofttimes - dream of - soaring in the - vast blue ; (11) 6park.com

我时常 - 梦里闻到 - 柳蓝 - 花儿香 (12) I ofttimes - smell in my dream - the scents of - fireweeds ; (12) 6park.com

我时常 - 梦里听见 - 马头琴的 - 呼唤 (13) I ofttimes - hear in my dream - the callings of - Morin Khuur. (14) 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 2 ]—————————• 6park.com

静静的 - 天空上 - 一轮月儿圆 (11) In the tran - quil night sky, - a bright fullmoon hangs, (11) 6park.com

草原的孩子 - 思念着家园 (10) Son of the prairie's - missing the homeland. (10) 6park.com

我多想 - 看看阿妈 - 慈祥的笑脸 (12) I long to - see my Ah Ma's - kind and smiling face, (12) 6park.com

多想再 - 看看阿爸 - 亲手做的 - 红马鞍 (14) Long to see - the red saddle - again Ah Pa - himself made. (14) 6park.com

•————————[ Stanzas 3, 5 ]————————• 6park.com

草原 - 的阿 - 爸耶 ,- 你是英雄的 - 一坐山 (14) Ah Pa - on the - prairie, - you are an epic - great mountain ; (14) 6park.com

草原 - 的阿 - 妈耶 ,- 你是锡林河的 - 九 - 曲湾 (15) Ah Ma - on the - prairie, - you are Xilin River's - Bay of - Nine Turns. (16) 6park.com

草原的 - 儿子耶 ,- 想回到你 - 的身边 (13) Son of the - grand prairie, - come back to your - side he yearns, (13) 6park.com

就让我化作 - 北归的 - 那只鸿雁 (12) Into that northbound - swan goose, oh..- I wish to turn. (12) 6park.com

•——————[ Interlude • Stanza 4 ]——————• 6park.com

今天我终于 - 奔驰在 - 草原 (10) Today at last I - gallop on - the prairie ; (11) 6park.com

今天我终于 - 飞翔在 - 蓝天 (10) Today at last I - soar in the - blue sky. (10) 6park.com

双手 - 接过阿妈 - 送来的 - 奶茶香 (12) With both - hands I bow to - Ah Ma's - fragrant milk tea ; (12) 6park.com

双手 - 接过阿爸 - 美酒的 - 祝愿 (11) With both - hands I bow to - Ah Pa's - blessing wine. (11) 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 6 ]—————————• 6park.com

草原 - 的阿 - 爸耶 ,- 你是英雄的 - 一坐山 (14) Ah Pa - on the - prairie, - you are an epic - great mountain ; (14) 6park.com

草原 - 的阿 - 妈耶 ,- 你是锡林河的 - 九 - 曲湾 (15) Ah Ma - on the - prairie, - you are Xilin River's - Bay of - Nine Turns. (16) 6park.com

草原的 - 儿子耶 , 一定会回到 - 你的身边 (15) Son of the - grand prairie, - he will come back to - you for certain, (15) 6park.com

就让我化作 - 北归的 - 那只鸿雁 (12) Into that northbound - swan goose, oh..- I wish to turn. (12) 6park.com

•===================================•
贴主:午夜剑客于2024_02_13 17:05:12编辑

评分完成:已经给 午夜剑客 加上 100 银元!

喜欢午夜剑客朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 午夜剑客的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回音乐殿堂首页]
午夜剑客 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]