[返回音乐殿堂首页]·[所有跟帖]·[ 回复本帖 ] ·[热门原创] ·[繁體閱讀]·[版主管理]
欣赏+翻译《我的名字叫卓玛》高原的女神
送交者: 午夜剑客[♂☆★★声望品衔11★★☆♂] 于 2024-03-06 15:46 已读 3738 次 5 赞  

午夜剑客的个人频道

仁钦卓玛:

《我的名字叫卓玛》
My Name is Called Zhuoma* 6park.com

词/曲 : 刘顶柱, 仁钦卓玛 (Lyrics/Music :         Liu Dingzhu, Renqin Zhuoma) 唱 : 仁钦卓玛 (Renqin Zhuoma) 谱 : •http://www.jianpu.cn/pu/14/148744.htm 6park.com

Lyrics: (Translation with singability in mind.) 6park.com

•—————[ Stanza 1 ]  (Rhyme : aabb)—————• 6park.com

我的长发飘扬 喜玛拉雅 My long hair waves like the Himalayas¹, 6park.com

我的笑容盛开美丽雪莲花 My smile blossoms like the gorgeous snow lotus. 6park.com

雅鲁藏布 是我挥舞的哈达 Yarlung Zangbo¹ is my dance scarf of Hada², 6park.com

我的歌声唱起 扎西德勒 嗦呀啦 My songs sing the joy of Zhaxidele³ So-Ya-La³. 6park.com

•————[ Stanzas 2, 5 ]  (Rhyme : aabb)————• 6park.com

我的问候缠绕五彩云霞 My greetings are laced with clouds of rainbow, 6park.com

我的祝福捧出飘香酥油茶 My well-wishes served with Suja³ so mellow. 6park.com

珠穆朗玛 是我悬挂的唐卡 Chomolangma¹ is my painting of Tangka², 6park.com

我的舞蹈旋出欢乐锅庄 嗦呀啦 My dances swirl out the bliss of Guozhuang² So-Ya-La. 6park.com

•———[ Stanzas 3, 6, 8 ]  (Rhyme : abab)————• 6park.com

我的名字叫卓玛 I have a nice name called Zhuoma, 6park.com

爱像高原上的格桑花 Love blooms like the Gesang² on highland. 6park.com

我的名字叫卓玛 I have a nice name called Zhuoma, 6park.com

吉祥在草原上播撒 Auspices spread on the grasslands. 6park.com

•———[ Stanzas 4, 7, 9 ]  (Rhyme : aaba)————• 6park.com

一条长长的天路 A long.. long Road of Heaven⁴, 6park.com

连到雪山下 Links to the snow mountains. 6park.com

那就是我的家 That's the place of my home, 6park.com

彩虹天堂 香巴拉 Xiangbala⁴ the Rainbow Heaven. . . . Translated by ck 2020-02-12 (Revised 2023-02-13) •===================================• Notes: 6park.com

* Zhuoma : a very popular name for Tibetan girls. It means “goddess”. 6park.com

1. Himalayas : the famous Himalaya mountain range (length 2400 km), separating the plains of the Indian subcontinent from the Tibetan Plateau. 6park.com

1. Yarlung Zangbo : the major river on Tibetan Plateau, downstream is known as Brahmaputra River. It runs 2840 km from west to east along Himalaya range and then turns south into India and Bangladesh, finally empties into the Bay of Bengal. 6park.com

1. Chomolangma : the tallest mountain in the world, elevation 8848 m, located on the Himalaya range at the border between China and Nepal. 6park.com

2. Hada : a silk scarf used in the Tibetan and Mongolian cultures as a gesture of welcome in reception, or as an offering in religious ceremony. 6park.com

2. Tangka : a form of Tibetan painting on cotton, silk appliqué, usually depicting a Buddhist deity, scene, or mandala. 6park.com

2. Guozhuang : a form of singing and dancing in a circle, originated from dance around a bonfire. 6park.com

3. Suja : a traditional Tibetan butter tea made from tea leaves, yak butter, water, and salt, although butter made from cow's milk is increasingly used, given its wider availability and lower cost. 6park.com

•https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butter_tea 6park.com

3. Gesang flower : also known as Persian daisy, is a highland daisy ubiquitous in Tibet, symbolizing love, purity and happiness. 6park.com

•http://www.china.org.cn/travel/2011-10/26/content_23727620.htm 6park.com

3. Zhaxidele : a Tibetan expression used in greeting, congratulation, and good-luck wishes. “Zhaxi” means auspicious; “Dele” means fine. 6park.com

3. So-Ya-La : or Ya-La-So, is a Tibetan linguistic modal particle, like “hmm, uh, oh, ah” etc, a kind of interjection used in speech to convey extra emphasis or mood, without any real grammatical function. 6park.com

4. Road of Heaven : refers to the Qinghai-Tibet Railway linking Lhasa to the rest of China, completed in 2006. It's dubbed “Tianlu”, i.e. “The Road of Heaven”. 6park.com

4. Xiangbala : the Tibetan name for “Shangri-la”, the place of the paradise described in the 1933 famed novel “Lost Horizon” by James Hilton. ————————————————————————— 6park.com

Suggested English syllable allocation in the sentence corresponding to the Chinese version is noted below. Number at the end of a sentence denotes syllable count. I keep it close to the original such that it may be sung in the translated verse. 6park.com

Lyrics: 6park.com

•—————————[ Stanza 1 ]—————————• 6park.com

我的长发 - 飘扬 - 喜玛拉雅 (10) My long hair waves - like the - Himalayas, (10) 6park.com

我的笑容 - 盛开 - 美丽雪莲花 (11) My smile blossoms - like the - gorgeous snow lotus. (11) 6park.com

雅鲁藏布 - 是我 - 挥舞的哈达 (11) Yarlung Zangbo - is my - dance scarf of Hada, (11) 6park.com

我的歌声 - 唱起 - 扎西德勒 - 嗦呀啦 (13) My songs sing the - joy of - Zhaxidele - So-Ya-La. (13) 6park.com

•————————[ Stanzas 2, 5 ]————————• 6park.com

我的问候 - 缠绕 - 五彩云霞 (10) My greetings are - laced with - clouds of rainbow, (10) 6park.com

我的祝福 - 捧出 - 飘香酥油茶 (11) My well-wishes - served with - Suja so mellow. (11) 6park.com

珠穆朗玛 - 是我 - 悬挂的唐卡 (11) Chomolangma - is my - painting of Tangka, (11) 6park.com

我的舞蹈 - 旋出 - 欢乐锅庄 - 嗦呀啦 (13) My dances swirl - out the - bliss of Guozhuang - So-Ya-La. (13) 6park.com

•———————[ Stanzas 3, 6, 8 ]————————• 6park.com

我的 - 名字 - 叫卓玛 (7) I have a - nice name - called Zhuoma, (8) 6park.com

爱像 - 高原上的 - 格桑花 (9) Love blooms - like the Gesang - on highland. (9) 6park.com

我的 - 名字 - 叫卓玛 (7) I have a - nice name - called Zhuoma, (8) 6park.com

吉祥在 - 草原上 - 播撒 (8) Auspices - spread on the - grasslands. (8) 6park.com

•———————[ Stanzas 4, 7, 9 ]————————• 6park.com

一条长长的 - 天路 (7) A long.. long Road of - Heaven, (7) 6park.com

连到 - 雪山下 (5) Links to the - snow mountains. (6) 6park.com

那就是 - 我的家 (6) That's the place - of my home, (6) 6park.com

彩虹天堂 - 香巴拉 (7) Xiangbala the - Rainbow Heaven. (8) 6park.com

•===================================•
贴主:午夜剑客于2024_03_06 15:49:29编辑

评分完成:已经给 午夜剑客 加上 100 银元!

喜欢午夜剑客朋友的这个贴子的话, 请点这里投票,“赞”助支持!
[举报反馈]·[ 午夜剑客的个人频道 ]·[-->>参与评论回复]·[用户前期主贴]·[手机扫描浏览分享]·[返回音乐殿堂首页]
午夜剑客 已标注本帖为原创内容,若需转载授权请联系网友本人。如果内容违规或侵权,请告知我们。

所有跟帖:        ( 主贴楼主有权删除不文明回复,拉黑不受欢迎的用户 )

用户名:密码:[--注册ID--]

标 题:

粗体 斜体 下划线 居中 插入图片插入图片 插入Flash插入Flash动画

图片上传  Youtube代码器  预览辅助

打开微信,扫一扫[Scan QR Code]
进入内容页点击屏幕右上分享按钮

楼主本栏目热帖推荐:

>>>>查看更多楼主社区动态...

[ 留园条例 ] [ 广告服务 ] [ 联系我们 ] [ 个人帐户 ] [ 版主申请 ] [ Contact us ]